a few recent pics

i got a new phone a few weeks ago so ive been taking pictures and using editing apps to apply different effects… so here are some pictures that ive taken and edited recently… im hoping to get some nice pics going soon in various locations…

this one is definitely a app drawn effect… which i think is a pretty cool effect for any pictures

it even lets you blur or focus pictures through the app but its kind of hard to be perfect since all editing is done on phone but its definitely doable… this ones a work in progress… ima redo it again and try to make it better…

if anybody else is using a android or ios app to edit or take pictures feel free to post…

i’m really liking your teg. that JDP lip has me thinking

what android app are you using to edit?

Thanks man… The apps called photo editor version 1.3 i found it on google play

Normally not a big fan of slips, but they look really nice on your car

Agreed about the slips, very nice car.

Yea one day ill have actual spoons but they work for now… I have wider tires in the back than the front…

dude your car is so sweet. What kind of wheels are those, and what lip is that? I was thinking about getting the 93 bumper but you lip looks so sick.

There rota slipstreams… Probly the most common wheel ever but i like em for now lol… The lips a jdp lip. Its come a long way n still gets updated just a lil slower lately… But im hoping to upgrade some major components soon… But thanks again for the comments… Its my baby n im in no rush… Mostly just enjoying driving it…

What kind if suspension are you using?

Modified stock suspension… S2 front camber kit… Blox rear lca

I’m in love with those wheels man, and that lip. Is there a website that sales that lip? Thanks

very nice! Your car has come a looooooooong way!

Hows ur car comin along bro? I wish i could do a photoshoot with your car and my car…

The styling of your car is near perfect in my opinion…although I was really hoping those were real spoon wheels… :frowning:

Real spoons are nice i admit… Im just not at that point yet in the build to drop that kinda money on wheels but one day hopefully.

cars looking good turtle…

My car’s doing fine. Nothing much has changed… just regular maintenance stuff here and there. Gonna rebuild the engine when I have some time. Bump the compression up and throw in some cams.

Just got a set of bridgestone re760’s for the summer. They’re amazing tires!!!

Yah dude! Our color is super rare… i don’t see many of them around at all!

Thats good man… Yea ive never seen another da in this color… Im happy wit exterior just needs cut n buff soon. But im thinkin of tryna find another da shell n build a track car n just drive this car… Anyways id love to see some more pics of ur car…