ABS and strut bars...

i can’t remember if i asked this once already, but does anyone know if a front strut bar is made that can clear the ABS?

strut bar

either greddy or GAB will fit

would you happen to know if it would make a huge difference on handling even after a complete suspension upgrade and full roll cage?

Pilot motorsports and Spoon also make front upper strut bars for our cars that clear the ABS…personally I’d go with the Spoon if i had the money, but since i didnt, i went with the Pilot motorsports one and i like it…

and if you’re doing a complete suspension upgrade (i’m assuming that means coilovers and struts, whatever), just a front upper strut bar wont really make any difference, but if you install ALL the suspension bars, you will definately feel something, front AND rear that is…

HTH

Originally posted by tsarya
would you happen to know if it would make a huge difference on handling even after a complete suspension upgrade and full roll cage?

so the ones they sell on ebay wont work???dam… btw where did you get that pilot strut bar from any websites??? ps: im a cheap guy dont want to spend to much…

Originally posted by iNTRiCATe789

so the ones they sell on ebay wont work???dam… btw where did you get that pilot strut bar from any websites??? ps: im a cheap guy dont want to spend to much…

i bought it from a local performance shop, look around online, it should pop up somewhere…

In case you don’t want to spend the money on GReddy, Spoon or GAB an OBX will fit although it’s the adjustable type.

ractive fits 35$ from www.stylincompacts.com

From most expensive to least expensive, these are all the strut bars that fit our cars with ABS. Prices may vary a little but you get the general idea…

GAB $200
Spoon $160
Lightspeed $150
Z-Speed $150
Greddy (Trust) $100
Momocourse $100
Tenzo-R $90
Matrix $75
OBX-R $60
Pilot Motorsports $40

I think that’s it. I may have left one or two out. But this list is fairly complete.

Originally posted by G2guru
[B]From most expensive to least expensive, these are all the strut bars that fit our cars with ABS. Prices may vary a little but you get the general idea…

GAB $200
Spoon $160
Lightspeed $150
Z-Speed $150
Greddy (Trust) $100
Momocourse $100
Tenzo-R $90
Matrix $75
OBX-R $60
Pilot Motorsports $40

I think that’s it. I may have left one or two out. But this list is fairly complete. [/B]

i didn’t know that momo made strut bars. even better they make one for our cars. where can i find one? i tried optauto.com but no luck. thank you for the list also, it is very helpful.

archivethis

OBX Strut bar

Ive tried a lot of strut bars for the front and still cant find one that fits…can anyone help…
What about this one
http://www.massivemotorsports.com/main/obxstrutbars.htm
Anyone know of the URL for a good priced pilot one…

Moroso also makes one that clears the ABS unit

I like my OBX bar on my ABS-equipped Teg.