abs computer unplug issue need advice ASAP

So I decided today I’d attempt to unplug the abs computer because the abs light is getting annoying. I’ve already pulled the 40a fuse months ago to stop the pump from making an awful noise. However upon searching most threads with info on this that have pics or good info are pretty much dead. So on the passenger rear seat area right under the cloth insert there are two rectangular plastic covers, one large, one small. I pulled the large one off and unplugged the two electrical connectors. I don’t know if this is in fact the abs unit, but my light still comes on and now my front passenger belt wont retract. lol to top it all off I can’t get my hand inside to replug the two connectors either. Can anyone shed some light on this? Attached is a pic of the panel that I removed to unconnect the connectors I was referring to.

Close. But honestly I’m not sure if you can even unplug the abs unit through the access holes. May have to pull the panel back. Most likely you accidentally unplugged the plug for the belt that is back there.