Acura_madness part 2 build (secong gs-r)

Alright here is another update removing all abs pump, module and will replace the oem mounts with energy supension bushing inserts in red. Stock oem cross member will come out too.

Looks sweet man that 5 lug conversion and nsx brakes is sick was it hard to do? or just tedious? :up:

Thanks man it was both since i had to source the brackets and tried alot of 15 inch wheels in order to fit it.

its been a while since i post up here but i have done some upates on the car looking to have it running by end of month.

Took the head off cause the main issue it was over heating and the headgasket had to be done so i put in a new one and also upgraded to ARP headstuds. While the head is out now is my chance to upgrade my brake MC to a ITR MC 1’. Also thought about the bushing i just put in and said i might as well get better ones and i did and got the innovated mounts.

lmk know during the weekend, ill stop by to check out the project.

yea bro i will text you and also i seen the your pics too looks like your car is almost done.

I’d say I’m half way done I still have to put everything back, change exhaust, run gauges, wideband, vacuum block, weld new piping. I should be done by next week.

sweet cool dude.

Man was it a bitch to install the Brake booster under the dash just to install all 4 bolts lol. but its in.

another few updates install my old griffin radiator with slim fan. Also put new headgasket and torque the head down. And put new camshaft seals and AEM cam gears,valve cover gasket as well. Another stuff i installed was new clutch cable and a itr throttle cable and bracket. Last thing i did as well was to install the 40/40 vavle for the brake lines. First time doing it. Here are more pics of my project.

Yea forgot to mention i got the oem JDM ITR headers 4 to 1 .

header looks great. i’d love to get one, but i think i’m too low for that to be compatible with mine…why no fresh paint on the VC?

lol i have another one being powder coated soon i hope. i didnt want to give him my vc and then couldnt work with it. i want to drop it but have to see the height.

ahhh i gotcha. keep it up man nice progress

Thanks dude. trying to get this car running will do next is the clutch and change all motor mounts since i purchased another set. and if i get a chance install my traction bar as well.

looking good but what is OEM JDM ITR ?

in the japan model the integra type r (ITR) 98-01 they used cast iron headers that were 4 to 1. And it was OEM (original equipment manufacturer).:stuck_out_tongue:

another update on my car took the tranny and i must say the clutch was done so i put in a new one also install my traction bar from z10 motor sports and also put the front mount on the tranny from innovative mount. my boys came threw and help me out made things much easier.

nice progress

Yup thanks just have a few things to do and should be up and running.