Aftermarket header suggestions? o2 sensor relocation?

so i have a b20 swap in my 1990 integra with the stock headers from the b18a. the o2 sensor is located before the cat and i only have one sensor. however its not right before the cat, but its visible to when you open the hood and look at your headers, you can see it on the right side. its really not hard to miss, but anyways back to the topic, im looking into getting aftermarket headers, im not too sure on which one yet. im really looking into getting headers that will allow me to keep my o2 sensor where its originally located and not having to extend the line and relocate it to where some of the aftermarket o2 sensor bungs are located. any suggestions on brands to look into and/or tips on relocating the o2 sensor if it has to come down to it. thx

Sticking with the O2 sensor in that location will limit your options. Most of the high quality, high performance headers are only going to be available in the other style where the sensor is right by the cat. But, keeping your original location is the smart choice despite the lack of availability. Your car’s electronics is setup to have that sensor there and if you move it it may not function as designed. When moving the sensor down by the cat it’s required that you run a “4-wire” or “heated” O2 sensor whereas you currently have a single wire sensor without it’s own heating element. The placement closer to the head is what provides more heat.

Just look for any aftermarket header for a 90-91 Integra. DC Sports is probably the most common.

cool! thanks for the suggestion. i was thinking about blox or skunk2 headers, i was trying to stay away from dc sports but ill do more research

Skunk2 headers are pretty good quality too, I didn’t think they made a 90-91 Integra application though. Based on what I’m seeing on their site they do not make a header with the sensor in the location you want and additionally, they don’t seem to make one that is “bolt on” without modifications to other parts. Not sure about Blox quality, but my assumption is the same for Blox - that they don’t make a 90-91 specific header - but you’ll have to research to find out.