Aftermarket seat install

Hey g2ic! I have a sparco seat and need some guidance on how to. I know I need a special bracket for it but is there a special one that allows me to keep the stock seatbelt or am I forced to get the seatbelt harness. If anyone has done this id like to see the bracket type and some pictures. Thanks in advance!

Interested in this too. I know Corbeau makes a bracket for our car, but not sure if they have a spot for the stock seat belt.

Contact Wedge Engineering, they can make you the seat bracket you need.

Yes you reuse the stock seatbelts, because of the way the seatbelts are in DAs it’s actually really tough to safely use a harness without welding in a roll cage. You can buy a seat bracket for your racing seat premade on multiple sites and it’ll include a place for you to bolt your original seats seatbelt holder onto it. This will make your racing seat automatically buckle you in just like normal. Trust me when I tell you that it’s a lot easier to go this route than try to safely use harnesses, I was in the position where when I bought the car the driver seat was blue. Which means the driver seat plastics were blue and the rest of my car was black. It took me ages to locate a black seat in good condition but I knew if I ever wanted to swap to a racing seat I needed that black plastic or my OCD would drive me crazy.

Also depending how for or against ebay you are, ebay makes these seat brackets for probably cheaper than brand name.