Aftermarket Steering wheels

momo team 280mm…

[QUOTE=davidhtam;2083082]momo or “omo” tuner

my “M” fell off when i was cleaning it :([/QUOTE]

me too lol but not from cleaning it i droped it a couple of times

I like my Personal :wink:

Its for my track DA :rockon:

^^ yes

neil - or get one, and tag it up with your NASA style lingo!

Does anybody have side shots of the hubs? Curious how much closer the wheel is to you with a quick release.

For a daily that isn’t retarded expensive I would consider the Momo Tuner or Monte Carlo. Sparco Strada or Targa.

My friend has that teddy bear steering wheel too.

momo monte carlo. the nicest aftermarket wheel you can get in my opinion. dont mind the dirtyness. car had no engine and was in the middle of an interior overhaul also.

same wheel in my old da.

[QUOTE=N.E.L.A db2;2083126]momo team 280mm…
[/QUOTE]

that thing is tiny

Would someone clear this up for me?

to use a quick release and get the regular depth of the aftermarket hub + steering wheel combo, you would need a short hub along with the quick release.
if you use a regular hub & quick release (NRG) then the steering wheel is about 3 inches closer to you.
FET / splash (or something?) quick release hubs are pretty nice, but they have alot of fake aftermarket copies of it. they’re very slim (slimmer than an inch thick)

the cruise control stuff, im not sure if i remember correctly, i think momo had a hub/steering wheel combo that was equipped to use the cruise control functions. how many wires are ran for the cruise control switches? 4/5?

you would just need the copper disc with multiple sectioned out strips & the other end contacts to retain CC.

edit:

i dont see the contacts & copper disc, but maybe it’s included but not listed/shown? maybe try to get a hold of someone there to find out…
http://24ibuy.com/ebproductdetail.asp?id=1067
and heres from the same seller, with the hub, specifically for DA’s w/ cruise control (so it lists in their post, and them being an “authorized momo dealer”)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MOMO-Steering-Wheel-Hub-Adapter-4914_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3356db61b1QQitemZ220500550065QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

feels like im driving a lil gocart

hahaha, ill bet. congrats on the h-t feature btw

yea thats this months aint it, i knew id seen that interior before. props man props

That’s what she said…

wait… what? :squint::stare:

^ as long as i wasnt the one who said it. :slight_smile:

thanks mang…