alarm and power lock conversion

Hey whats up guys. i own a 1992 integra rs 4 door with 150k miles. Recently i purchased a 4 door power lock conversion kit with an alarm and keyless entry since my teg has only manual locks. These kits are all Commando Alarm brand and they are not the top of the line but i think they will do the job for my budget and my car. Here’s the link to the exact kit i bought:

this is the alarm and keyless entry: http://www.commandocaralarms.com/itemdetails.asp?ProductID=1158
this is the power lock kit: http://www.commandocaralarms.com/itemdetails.asp?ProductID=603

I am 20 years old but not a noob at installing electronics, i installed a complex sound system in my car and a bunch of other firends’ cars with no problems. I know wires, relays, control modules and all that stuff but not as much as you guys. I have a good array of tools and extra wires to help me with the install so that will not be a problem.
Here’s the link to the manual of the alarm and keyless entry: http://www.commandocaralarms.com/manuals/520-smanual.pdf

I understand 90% of the manual on how to wire everything together except some parts so here we go:

the H1 main wire harness i am not completely sure about the first and second wire, the red/white and white wire respectively. What kind of output polarity do our cars have exactly and how do i connect them? do i have to connect the red/white one or just leave it hanging?

the H3/1 wire i am not completely sure what to do with. Does it connect to the power locks?

the H3/6 wire has to be connected to a switch that serves as the central lock/unlock button for all doors inside the cabin? my car does not have that because it did not have the power lock feature from the factory. So i will have to find a switch to control the 2 stage unlock output or…?

the H7 3 pin connector i have no idea because i do not know if my car has positive or negative locks.

That is pretty much all the things i do not understand so any help is appreciated. thanks guys

Alex

[The H1 main wire harness i am not completely sure about the first and second wire,
the red/white and white wire respectively.]

<<< the first one looks like it is the suply wire for the second…
so if you are triggering your lights with a (-) neg. pulse, you would connect the first wire to (-) ground and the 2nd wire to the wire in the car that triggers the lights with a (-) neg.

[What kind of output polarity do our cars have exactly and how do i connect them?]

<<< depending on where you choose to get them they can be either (-) or (+). i.e. between the switch and the relay (-), or between the relay and the light itself (+).
chances are you will find it (-) between the switch and the relay (the easy way), so the first wire will get connected to ground (-)

[do i have to connect the red/white one or just leave it hanging?]

<<< it is the supply for the output, so if it is left disco. the output will send nothing…

[the H3/1 wire i am not completely sure what to do with. Does it connect to the power locks?]

<<< looks like the door locks are triggered from the h7 3pin connector

[the H3/6 wire has to be connected to a switch that serves as the central lock/unlock button for all doors inside the cabin?]

<<< no. it looks like it is (3)door/(2)trunk triggers, (5)starter kill output, (4)ignition trigger and (6)aux out. you shouldn’t need (1) pos. door pin

[my car does not have that because it did not have the power lock feature from the factory. So i will have to find a switch to control the 2 stage unlock output or…?]

<<< you can have your locks powered from just the alarm, or you can get a swich and connect that also (connecting the switch to the same place the h7 lock triggers are going to) . When i added locks to my car, i used a spare sunroof swich so i didnt have to cut any extra holes.

[the H7 3 pin connector i have no idea because i do not know if my car has positive or negative locks]

<<< your car has neither… you will be adding them with that module.
those wires from h7 are the triggers that will activate the module.
that module is just a couple spdt relays prewired together.
you will probably have to supply it with power(+), ground (-), and input triggers (these come from h7)

hope this helps :-*

What skif said, almost.

The first two leads on H1 red/white and white are for light flash, polarity is selected by what you connect the red/white to, in your case you will connect it to 12V+ as your cars park lights are pos.(+) triggered, the white lead goes to the park lights.
Both the leads can be connected at the under dash fuse box free pins, there is a 12V+ free pin and park light free pin.

The H3/1 violet lead is used for cars with pos.(+) door triggers, [Ford] your G2 has neg.(-) door triggers and you will use H3/3 green, H1/1 violet is not needed, remove by de-pinning.

The H3/6 gray lead is not needed the door lock kit does not have an input for “priority door unlock”, [unlocks the drivers door on the first press of the button then the rest of the doors on the second press of the button.
You also do not have a pager so remove the lead by de-pinning.

The H7 3pin connector, green and blue leads will be connected to the neg.(-) lock and unlock inputs of the door lock kit. 94

thanks a lot guys i appreciate your help. ill let you know how it comes out

I know this is a couple of months old but I just want know how it turned out !

well i was planning on installing the alarm but i had to change a bunch of stuff that happened to go bad at the same time. axles, rad hoses and other minor things, then i got a paint job so i never got around to it until actually today. i took off the front panel to decide a location for the actuators and now i have to figure out how to run the wires through the door jambs into the cabin. in the front i know there are rubber boots that speaker wires go through but for the back doors there isnt anything (it is a 4dr). on the door there is a hole where one that has a rubber cap on it i guess for the ls and gs models. but on the cabin side or the pillar there isnt anything so i have no idea how to go about running the wires for the back doors. please help anyone thanks.

You could always drill a hole and use rubber grommets !

Drill a hole, check your local car audio/security shops, see if they have so left-over rubber boots from actuator kits.