All about that space

//youtu.be/kHy08ZPav88

Damn. I was hoping it was more along the lines of previous threads started this weekend…

Lunch: Spaghetti with meat sauce, potatoes, brown rice, whole meal bread. Cross-functional, QuickTime provides unmatchable viewing and audio qualities for various multimedia products. Determining whether or not the cottage has a kitchen, dining room, or laundry room is important, especially when preparing for your vacation. Vincent van Gogh painted sunflowers. type it may be, needs to be deposited somewhere -. By following the basic “golden rule” policy you will have a wonderful Fourth of July camping trip this next year and also secure the right for all of us for many years to come. If the market isn’t right, you can’t sell your home, and the right options don’t seem to be walking through the door, then leasing is a second option that you can consider. This is bound to lower a person’s feeling of self-worth.

No, no, no, no!

I don’t know why NASA people feel the need to do this. “Young” people can’t find space travel by itself exciting without it being pegged to a mainstream song?

:dunno:

Couldn’t get past 15 seconds.

at least the lyrics are better than the shitty original.

You want my honest answer to that? :frowning:

I thought it was pretty lame, but I give them an A for effort. Just watching them dance you can see why they all ended up at NASA.