All Jasper Green DA9's & DB1's

thank you darnizzle8805! i’m juggling 50+hrs a week of work and kids. i shouldn’t complain though, i know what you mean. but i am the 2nd owner of my vehicle purchased in 99’. originally owned by a doctor in socal. i bought the vehicle for commute, then ended up the way it is today. thank you for your comment.

Hot Hot Hot Hot Staying Alive Staying Alive…

mugendaxsi holyshit!!! nice car:bowdown:

:jerkoff:

^^^ i know there’s more out there

i posted these pics in what i did today but there hasnt been a post in this thread in a while so…

If some remember, this dudes DA was featured in Honda Tuning a few years back. I really admired this guys work, very CLEAN!

2459235_32.jpg

yea he has already posted a couple pics in this thread^^

hey guys

i have a sick DB1 i just built how do i share pictures?

open an online account with photobucket, imageshack or flickr…upload them there then post the [IMG] code in your post…

yeah BigJimSlay, thats mugendaxsi’s car and he’s a ricer, lol :angel:

fuckin ricer with all his rice boy crap…:fingban:

i know you’re secretly sponsored by APC but its our little secret :whisper:

needs lots of work.
just got it last week.

[QUOTE=92 CiviC H/B;1927446]needs lots of work.
just got it last week.
[/QUOTE]

:werd: shit looks clean man! 91RS? What happened to the DB2??

i got into a crash on the 3rd day,lady lied on her report so i wont be getting any thing for it. the db2 i traded it for an 92 accord that i sold due to a rebuilt title and picked this thing up to play with for a bit. yes 91 RS all stock. not for long tho.

YAY! I can post now!

Sorry, out of context.

I have a bg-22m 1990 LS, but my SD card I bought is total crap, it won’t load on the computer. I have to put my 1GB in and take more pics, instead of the fancy 4GB that is junk.

[QUOTE=kowerd;1905078]lol i didnt see this thread and i posted another one… lol

f me.

anyways, here’s my 90 ls, stock in pictures
[/QUOTE]

I have sinse lowered my da, and got new exhaust