All LED headlight conversion

Damn that is bright! What’re you using Chris?

I have a pair of JDM one pieces I’ve been holding off on swapping to until I’ve found a good source of light

I don’t recall the actual brand, but I think it was a regular H4 LED(I own a few cars that use different bulbs so I played around with. Few) from Amazon . I bought one that can be spun and clocked, so all I had to do it remove the H4 plate. No tools required. Then I took the Nokya H4H
And pulled the H4H plate off. It was slightly different size, so I used to heat resistant silicon to make the piece fit on tight.
I had tried a H4H adapter I found on Etsy bout they didn’t fit wheel
In the JDM housing even with some modifications. This way works nicely and really makes the car more usable at night. Here is a pic of the bulb
I took the shroud off of.

I may have ended up using a different bulb in the end… as you can see the fans and heat sink are different. But the concept is same. I could always figure out exactly how I did it… but I think there is more than one way or bulb you can use.

1 Like

I actually never saw a bulb that had a removable plate — or easily removable for that matter. You lucked out with that find.

Gonna try and get these h4 leds on lol

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see your results

1 Like

Got them in, i didn’t end up making a bracket. Used the one the h4 came with and used a longer bolt to hold the clip in place. Will take pics at night to see :smiley:

not sure if pics loaded keeps giving error
Seems to have uploaded lol

1 Like

Seems like im gonna have to try and adjust the lighting…

3 Likes

That is so much brighter than the 9004

1 Like

Totally makes a difference!!! Ill take some pic of how i mounted them when i change the fog light bulbs

That’s quite a brightness difference!

1 Like

Can you take a picture of the headlights shining on a wall, I want to see if there is a cutoff line.

1 Like

Sure thing :+1: