Alpine Alarn Install

Does anybody know how to install an Alpine Alarm system, model sec-150r? If so I need help with the light output, and the door sensor. Thank you.

I think that you can just tap into those conections through the fuse box under the dash. Thats how i did mines, was a different model tho. HTH

Well, if you did your’s, do you know what wire colors to tap into? I just need to find the door sensor, which I think I’ve found it but I don’t want to blow anything. And then I also need to find “Switched Ignition”, which was yellow on my other car and I see a yellow on the g2 also but once again I am not for sure. Thanks.

Re: Alpine Alarn Install

Originally posted by Chris
Does anybody know how to install an Alpine Alarm system, model sec-150r? If so I need help with the light output, and the door sensor. Thank you.

Chris, I install these alarms for a living so just email me with any questions

Hey Chris . . did it take you long to make up that user name?

you puttin the alarm from yo accord in, I presume? did you already take it out? you should check out my alarm, since it’s also an alpine

Well Freshman, no it didn’t take me long because I was in a hurry. But yes I should come over and take a look. I found a wiring diagram and that other guy helped me.
Chris