Aluminum Spoiler '90 teg

cheeep

I purchased a used stock spoiler from another member on this site for $30. My local body shop sanded, primed, painted and coated it for me for another $50. They matched the stock paint ID # and it matches perfect. I bought 5 6mm nuts from the local hardware store for $0.55 and installed it myself. Less than $85 for the whole process…

Just go to the for sale forum. I saw 4 or 5 spoilers for sale there when I bought mine last month.

I have a genuine JDM Honda Integra rear spoiler with the super-long JDM LED on it. It’s MINT, other than needing a paint job. I’ll let go of it for 100 shipped in the US.

did 91 integras come with wings?.. i have never seen one on the street with one before… mines the only one and i know he took it off another car (what year i dont know)

91 Integra GS

I have a 91 GS that came stock with the OEM spoiler.

must have been a option on gs’s because ive never seen a rs with one… and i know someone with a gs that is stock and it doesnt have a wing… o well… i got one :wink:

It looks like my last post didn’t go through. I have a JDM stock spoiler with the super-long LED available for $100 including shipping. It’s in awesome condition, just needs paint.

Adam

code… it went thru
u got a picture of it u can send to me?.. i dunno nothing about jdm stuff yet (except the headlights that ive seen on ebay)