Am i the only g2 on here with a aem plug and play?

If not is anyone else having issues trying to get the wideband datalogger to be n sync with the guage?

Anything that logs using a voltage input is never going to be perfect. If you have the integrated Eugo, then you should be ok.

i have the 1080 not the 1080u so it doesnt have the uego incorporated. I run a aem wideband with 0-5v output wire to pin out c-16 i believe.

Sorry, accidental post.

i have been thinking of getting the EMS system… how do you like it so far?

ed

what’s the saying?

“AEM. 60% of the time, it works 100% of the time.” or something like that. :angel:

I got an AEM 1000 and I love it. I ran TurboEdit for a couple years and had great results with that too. I think that a lot of it has to do with the person tuning the software and how well it was wired in. There is a VERY huge learning curve involved in any EMS programing and wiring. Also the fact that engine sensors and relays go bad and a lot of shade tree mechanics forget to troubleshoot in that area a lot too.
:read:

:fingban:stuv124

I am an AEM tuner and have done quite a few different ems applications. If you have any questions feel free to ask and i will try my best to answer it all for you guys…

I found an older aem ecu that an individual is selling for 400, I haven’t looked what version it is yet but I am looking for more information on its features and software.

Nope, you’re not the only one…I’m running the Infinity on my DB2. So far I have to say that it has potential…but I’ve had some problems with tuning. To be fair, this is a high horsepower turbo application, however I’ve spent a ton of $ trailering the car 2 hours south 3 times now and still we can’t seem to get it right. The traction control and flex fuel are a PITA and the datalogging is giving problems as well.