Any bags?

Anyone on here actually done air bags (or strut bags) on their da9 or db1?

no one?

I think there is one member that did but he is never on here anymore. Air ride isn’t to popular with older hondas.

+1

Not to ruin or smash on your style. =/

[QUOTE=Couped_Upd;2238202]+1

Not to ruin or smash on your style. =/[/QUOTE]

Not at all. I just like the adjust-ability that bags would give me. Coilovers take too long to adjust and are impractical when driving. Meaning you can’t just stop adjust them up to go over railroad tracks and them put them back down. That’s the reason why I’m doing them. Too many damaged roads here in Florida to keep the car dropped as low as I want it.

ive seen some pic on here in the past, but it was years ago. they were more ghetto/show ish IIRC. most people on here now go with the same types of setups and not airbags. im intrested in reading what you find/do. are you going more show? what setup are you looking at? the only reason i have skunk 2 springs and a full camber kit in my house is my crappy driveway. i miss my lowered teg

How are airbags ghetto when a kit cost more then any DA, Db1 or db2 integra is worth? Lmao, I understand the show part but not why they are ghetto.

Airbags are not “ghetto” they are just meant for more a show/slamed car. Owning a Lexus and being part of the clublexus forums I can tell you that airbag set ups ride very smooth but again aren’t meant for performance use.

i said- ive seen some pic on here in the past, but it was years ago. they were more ghetto/show ish IIRC.
the ghetto ones i remember were something like chrome 20s. i didnt say airbags are ghetto

i just saw a R32 parked with airbags the otherday.  looked sick.

While I’m not going for show(it’s mainly for my use) this car by no means is going for performance. I’m not looking to take this car to the track. This will be mainly a daily driver/business car.

Bwahahaha…

Do it up ! I know they have some kits for sale for a honda that looked pretty straight forward with installing. If I could find it again, I’ll post a link.

yea they’ve got kits but I’m going with picking up parts and piecing together my own kit. parker valves, dual viair compressors. Just thought there’d be more insight on something other than jdm parts and performance. Oh well. I still need a set of db1 door panels tho. So looking for those now.

http://www.andysautosport.com/acura/1990_1993_integra/suspension/air_suspension/air_bag_lowering_kits/ksport/kspo00001729.html

way to revive a dead thread…