I’m diggin that hood.

1 Like

3D Printer?

2 Likes

You have got good tastes in cars.

Here is my NA1.

3 Likes

I’m still waiting to get my NSX. Sigh…

They were still going for like $15-20K a few years ago. Now that used car prices went up, I’m sure a G1 NSX will go for $50k.

3 Likes

Indeed. I have small print farm with the ability to print hard use materials. I have a few ideas that I will be prototyping and posting up to get some feedback on. Hopefully we can keep this community going strong while adding some modern amenities / features.

2 Likes

@jedi14323 looking super clean! OG bronze TEs on an NSX is such a perfect combo. :hot_face:

@NFULFX yeah they are expensive now and were super crazy like a year ago, but have come back down to be kinda reasonable in the last few months. Prolly all of them over 50k tho unless it’s got issues

I’m still really jonesing for another DA. When I have a little more space, that’s the next search

2 Likes

I’m sure we can help you out there. Do you have a 3D scanner too?

1 Like

I do actually, just go it! the first scan was the front bumper of the teggy to test i out!

2 Likes

Glad to see some well know members are still around.

1 Like

Glad to see the site is back and running. Now sure wen I joined but it’s been at least 15 years or so.

4 Likes

Yes! I am back… it’s been a LONG time, and it’s time to resurrect my 93 DA, which has been in storage for the last 11 yrs! Since my son has grown up and now is interested in cars… our project will be to bring her back to life and teach him what I learned when I bought my very 1st car from the dealer with only 3 miles on the odometer! I look forward to seeing my son take care of the DA for the next 30 yrs!

2 Likes

So cool to see the site back up. Whats up guys?

2 Likes

Well, I’m not OG but 24 years on this site and still have my 09 running well thanks to all the help I have received over the years from our Teg tips. Don’t see any other 2nd. gens on the road these days.

1 Like

I was just reading through those threads. Helpful resource, as I’ll be attempting a manual swap into my 90 ls auto over the next month or so. Very happy to see this site back up and running again.

3 Likes

Glad to see the forum is fixed and this huge repository of knowledge is available again. Thanks Neil.

2 Likes

Still here also! Thanks for bringing back G2IC Neil!
Still have my DA also, it’s a track car now and have a second being built now too!

2 Likes

Your post is useless without pix!

1 Like

I will personally give anyone who remembers me a shirtless man hug.

2 Likes

I’m down. Gimme.

2 Likes