Any OG guys kicking around still?

not an OG , just glad to be here :grin:
Glad to see the forum back as I had a lot of catching up to do when I was just getting into the hobby and doing my first swap a few years ago.

Glad the forum is back! It’s been a really long time. I was out of the car thing for many years, then bought this weird old prelude a couple years ago

11 Likes

I always thought those were made by Ferrari?

Either way, glad to see you still around!

1 Like

Lol, yeah gas station questions are usually “what kind of ferrari is that?” or “what year corvette bro?”

still around, I havent driven my DA in 2 years but she’s still hanging in there

2 Likes

Yea I’m still here. I would consider myself og enough

My da is on the back burner. But I’ve been working on my friends b20vturbo while he’s off being a marine

2 Likes

Thanks for the nostalgia, everyone.

3 Likes

You’re kidding me. Please tell me you’re kidding.

1 Like

Ha not kidding, Non car people usually don’t know what it is or make weird guesses. It gets a lot of attention when parked but I’m mostly fielding confusion “cool…um what is it?”. The corvette thing is funny to me. Corvettes always wave at me from far away then look confused as they get closer. It must look like a C5 from far away

1 Like

Whats good!!! Feels nostalgic doesnt it!

Whats good brother!! Where it all started!

Sup OG’ers… Still around but sadly been tegless for 6 years now after mine got stolen.
Stayed with honda, but went in a different direction.

2 Likes

Holly crap this brings back awesome memories. The three PSL crew behind Heyden. I am the only one wearing a hat.

Been a member since 2003 - still have my '91 GS - it’s a long term project I will never get rid of. I’ll do a build thread here at some point.

The DA lives on through @DA_Ho, but we still have our Accord.

1 Like

Do/did you live in Northern Cali? Were trying to do a manual swap of your auto

1 Like

I’m trying to get used to the forum style of this. I think this was a reply to me, yes I was installing a manual transmission around 2004 into my Auto '90 LS.

3 Likes

Still here and have 4 2nd gens

1 Like

Blast from the past.

4 Likes

OG (2002) here, my old forum name was 4N Hazard. Still around and still have my 92 GS-R!
I may be getting into making some custom parts for our cars… more to follow!

1 Like