Any OG guys kicking around still?

I lurked a few years before joining. Owned 7 so far, and never owned a 4 door. I have always hated my username, I’m so original.

This site is a reminder of how time passes by so fast. It seems like yesterday I joined the site.

1 Like

Not OG by any means here but I have owned tegs since I could drive, does that count? lol
Owned 5 I can remember so far and restored 2/5. Wouldn’t have been able to do it without resources from guys (and gals!!!) like you.
I can appreciate those who have stuck around :up:

Got any for sale?

1 Like

Can someone please explain the bowflex bit? FYI, you can fit a disassembled one in the back of an integra (discovered this 3 weeks ago)

I’d have to check the back of my UHaul…but there’s a car inside it at the moment.

Am I OG? I think the Bowflex thing is before my time. :wink:

I no longer own my Integra (sold it in November of 2014) but I do still see it running around town occasionally. Must be approaching 400,000 km on the clock by now.

still have a G2 buried in the garage, hasn’t run since '04…one these days…

I lurked for a year* before I finally joined. A friend who got me into g2’s told me about this website, if I ever needed any help or wanted to buy parts. Amazing how time has passed and my taste for parts has “matured.” I still own my 1st car (a db1 I bought in 2005). Has 96,xxx on it. I havn’t driven it since 2011. Rear quarters started rusting bad (Wisconsin), then started multiple projects and never finished them because life happened.

I’ll always be grateful for the help I got from the OG’s, through Tegtips or the help forums. The community here, always seemed more tight-knight, more helpful, and nicer than team-integra & honda-tech.

Some guy kept trying to sell a bowflex. NYMetsFan or something stupid like that. He made a bunch of threads. It worked its way into the site specific “memes”

Some others

Will an accord fit in a Uhaul?

Anyone Wanna (sic) yorkie?

My dick is too big for my girlfriend

You weren’t invited

Cops parked wit der lights off

Mensa.

MLGNOTT

College Grades don’t matter

Formz lives his live a 1/4mile at a time but he’s never seen a racetrack

As soon as my talon gets out of the shop I’ll…

LDR for life

Hung Far Low

RaM is a lying sack of shit that will steal your money and lie about it or try to pin it on someone else (wait thats not a meme or a joke its true)

1 Like

haven’t signed in for like 2 years ever since i joined the facebook groups. sold my db2 13 months ago with 526k miles. a friend spotted it in lake forest last summer so idk where it’s at now. picked up an ep3 and it’s alright. hopefully i’ll get another integra down the road. preferably a db1. miss my car everytime i see one driving around.

btw junkman, anymore interesting stories?

My life is like a movie dude lol

[QUOTE=theJunkman;2332255]Some guy kept trying to sell a bowflex. NYMetsFan or something stupid like that. He made a bunch of threads. It worked its way into the site specific “memes”

Some others

Will an accord fit in a Uhaul?

Anyone Wanna (sic) yorkie?

My dick is too big for my girlfriend

You weren’t invited

Cops parked wit der lights off

Mensa.

MLGNOTT

College Grades don’t matter

Formz lives his live a 1/4mile at a time but he’s never seen a racetrack

As soon as my talon gets out of the shop I’ll…

LDR for life

Hung Far Low

RaM is a lying sack of shit that will steal your money and lie about it or try to pin it on someone else (wait thats not a meme or a joke its true)[/QUOTE]

We gonna forget the flying nuns?

Holy fucking shit the flying nuns.

JDM side mirror visors that appeared to be 1 install affair or if you removed them they distorted into flying nun shaped winglets.

I made the pics bagging on that guy. I think they’re in a photobucket account (is that still a thing?) i’ll have to try to dig them up

1 Like

Charlie!!

1 Like

LMAO Charlie! Holy crap I forgot about that!

I was never very active on the forum, but I found an old post under my original name ‘CincyG2’ from 2001. I lost my original name for some reason in one of the (many) server / software migrations issues IIRC.

I still have my 92 DA that I bought in 1996. My daughter turns 16 in May and she really wants to drive it as her first car. It has been mostly parked for the last few years and suffering some problems with age (aren’t we all?). It needs a good mechanical going though that isn’t too big a deal. The biggest issue is some rust and the need for new paint. I have recently come lurking back get inspiration and motivation.

Not really OG here, I used to use the tegtips and then finally joined one day shortly before I stored my DB2 mid build back in 08. Interest is rekindled and I’ve been spending some time on it so I figured I’d pop back here and see what’s up, learn some things, and maybe pass on some knowledge if I haven’t forgot it all.

Been here since the beginning. Mostly a lurker though. Haven’t been on the boards for awhile. Picked up a streetbike so the DA and Db2 have taken a backseat.

[QUOTE=theJunkman;2332288]Holy fucking shit the flying nuns.

JDM side mirror visors that appeared to be 1 install affair or if you removed them they distorted into flying nun shaped winglets.

I made the pics bagging on that guy. I think they’re in a photobucket account (is that still a thing?) i’ll have to try to dig them up[/QUOTE]

still waitin’ on those pics! LOL…

God damn i miss my teg already. Only been like 6 months now…

Not on OG but i’ve been lurking and had a different user name till i forgot my password before getting this one in 08’. Still have my DA but just sitting around not getting driving it much since i got a new ride with working ac… lol