Any OG guys kicking around still?

sup!

1 Like

Hey friends. I dunno if '04 counts as OG or not, but Iā€™ve been around for a minuteā€¦

1 Like

Chiming in.

Been around in some shape or form since 04 I thinkā€¦ I just ordered a fluidampr for the db1. I also have thin side molding, window visors, jdp rear lip replica, manual seatbelts, asr rear subframe, p8r headā€¦ and who knows what else waiting for when I get time to do a complete teardown. Havenā€™t had much time to wrench since I got out the Navy and am back in school, but the car runs plenty strong. Had a guy cut me off last week driving the integra. He then tried to get me out of the car to fight, and tried to block me inā€¦ I considered my options and decided dusting him was my best option. Some people and their kidsā€¦

1 Like

I check in every once in a while. Still suffering from MLGNOTTā€¦

1 Like

what up Jake!

Still here too.

Not an OG but damnit I miss when this forum had more traffic and moved faster. This place will always feel like home for me! :up:

Yep.

Been more active reading the posts in the last few months, trying to get inspired enough to go into the garage and finish the master cylinder that I took apart in October.

Weā€™re definitely in a lull. This probably is the time between these cars being too new for restorations and too old for being ā€œcoolā€ to modify. Itā€™s rare to see any here in Maryland, but I give thumbs up to anyone I see on the road that has one. Iā€™m trying to get a meet together right now, my first in several years.

Are Jettas allowed? :smiley:

Dude youā€™re still here? I thought you left MD a long time ago!

Went to tx but only for school. Had to come back. :frowning:

A month late, But I log in every few months to see whatā€™s going onā€¦

^^^ same here, and I still have my teg, its getting passed down to my niece in a couple of years, man how time flies.

Iā€™m still here.

23 years later, the Integra is still my Daily (44 miles round trip every day).

I see another G2 on the road maybe once every two months or so (if that) and I get flagged down all the time on the road with the ā€œaww man, I used to have a G2, I miss it sooooo much, yourā€™s looks awesomeā€ speech.

I check in on the forum every so often, but sadly, ā€œIt ainā€™t what it used to beā€ LOL

I made an appearance at a local car get-together a few months ago and drew a crowd who all came to look at the car, but BOY did I feel out of place! LOL I think I was twice as old as the next oldest person there.

[QUOTE=1ntegra;2334243]

I check in on the forum every so often, but sadly, ā€œIt ainā€™t what it used to beā€ LOL

I made an appearance at a local car get-together a few months ago and drew a crowd who all came to look at the car, but BOY did I feel out of place! LOL I think I was twice as old as the next oldest person there.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Iā€™ll second that! But then again we are the rare original owners!

[QUOTE=1ntegra;2334243]

I made an appearance at a local car get-together a few months ago and drew a crowd who all came to look at the car, but BOY did I feel out of place! LOL I think I was twice as old as the next oldest person there.[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way at the meets. Iā€™m always the oldest one. And usually the only original owner.

I still check out the forums every few days. I still own both of the daā€™s

Iā€™ll second the ā€œMan, I used to own an Integra just like yours.ā€ But itā€™s usually followed with ā€œthings began to go wrong, so I got rid of it.ā€ And it was simple stuff too usually like the leak on the passenger floorboard. Is that all it takes for someone to drop a car?

ā€œSo howā€™s that car payment?ā€ :stuck_out_tongue: