Any OG guys kicking around still?

I need a car to get to work. When the integra started costing me $500 in repairs every 3 or so weeks it was time to let it go. I have a car payment now. I can get in my car and drive anywhere without worry about my car breaking down or getting stolen. Its an excellent trade off. I do miss the first 18 or so months I owned the integra (when it wasnt constantly leaving me stranded or needing repairs)

I would think for most OGs itā€™s no longer our daily driver. Was never my winter car for the 16 years Iā€™ve had it, I just kept the crap box that I had at the time and always replaced it with another crap box for the winter and stored the Integra. Around 2008 was when it was no longer my daily driver. Since then Itā€™s my weekend car averaging between 2 and 5000 KM per year. Finally all the repairs that I put off caught up and Iā€™ve only driven it about 2000 KM in the last 3 years. But this year I got most things fixed; master cylinder, leaky oil breather box, leaky cam seal plug, new radā€¦Looks like a good brake bleed, new oil pan are what is left on the list.
I figured if Iā€™m keeping it I need to enjoy it a bit. First time in a few years Iā€™ve driven it so early in the year.
But I totally understand those who sold theirs. Life, kids, space take priority, and if youā€™re lucky or fortunate enough, the Teg stays with you.

Space and insurance prices both suck here. So do winters. If i had the money and space Iā€™d try to find one or a crx from someplace that doesnā€™t salt the roads like NJ (my town dumps its yearly salt budget during the first storm or it just seems that way.

manā€¦:angel:

Iā€™ve been debating if i wanted to get another one myself latelyā€¦ :ohyeah:

I still lurk and have my turbo DB2, working on some suspension things at the moment. Turned into a non daily toy.

Iā€™m still hereā€¦ sometimes.

I check the site every day to every other day (off topic) and am saddened when my post is the only one is weeks.

same here, i check this place dailyā€¦ its gotten really slow :frowning:

Still lurking every so often. Off Topic isnā€™t what it used to be.

Facebook gets more action. Curse you millenials! LOL

been sitting here lately looking at builds and scratching my neck lol

:wave:
Been building a track car over in the ā€˜At the Trackā€™ section, but that build is not prettyā€¦

I still have my turbo DA. I havenā€™t mess with it since I started working on a new project(64 Bug). Stlill here lurking!

1 Like

still here

Gawd I miss working on my car. Thereā€™s just no time or money to do ANYTHING anymore. I already had little before!

Iā€™m hoping to move back to Florida within a few monthsā€™ time. Once family is nearby again, hoping that things can be more at ease.

getting kind of tired of TX already, wish I were back in CA but hopefully by early next year I will be. :hi5:

Is there still a ā€œsceneā€ in CA?

of courseā€¦itā€™s CA lol they just had the eibach meet and a bunch of Type Rā€™s showed up, one of the largest gatherings in CA and then Ho was being mistaken for Jason :rofl:

Iā€™m still here after the site crash.