Any orlando meets?

Anybody from the orlando area?

central florida doesnt have meets because everyone is a fucking thief and no one feels safe enough to bring out their car. if you really want, mechtech on OBT has meets every saturday night. its a complete rice fest but they have some nice stuff every now and then…

Oh ok… Yeah last year 2 subies got jacked here at good homes. I moved here 3 years ago and i have never seen a modified DA since… I have been to the weekly sonics meets at south semoran but for mostly subies only. These past couple of months i have been working on my DA and would really like to meet more DA owners.

Not many people mess with the da anymore since the dc/eg/ek is so much ‘‘cooler’’. The rsx is starting to become more affordable now for the average joe ad well. If you go to the mechtech meet or just drive around on obt in the florida mall area then youll a few das but not in swarms like how it used to be

There is a Honda and Acura meet in November at Old Town. It used to be called the CRX meet and has been going on for years. I have been wanting to go for years but haven’t because it is always on my son’s birthday weekend. I am going this year because there were no DAs there last year. The last time I drove my Integra was to a G2IC Orlando meet. She has been in hibernation ever since.

Yeah its a totally different ballgame here compared to when I was in CA. I also passed by the v2lab meet last year. Pretty cool meet but I did not see any DA’s Mostly DC’s.

Old town near Gainesville?

Old town in Orlando by Disney.

yea… 192 around midevil times just before celebration

There is a FB group called “Floridas Old School Da9 Crew” that has alot of people in it and meet up in Tampa alot. You could check that out

Nice! I’ll be there. I only live 20mins from disney.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1432016570371070?ref=bookmark

Thats the link to my Crew. Floridas Old Skool Da9 Crew…400+ members and we are hosting another installment of our EF versus DA9 meet. March 22nd 4pm at the Florida mall Underground parking lot in Orlando!

[QUOTE=needfstwheelz;2325703]https://m.facebook.com/groups/1432016570371070?ref=bookmark

Thats the link to my Crew. Floridas Old Skool Da9 Crew…400+ members and we are hosting another installment of our EF versus DA9 meet. March 22nd 4pm at the Florida mall Underground parking lot in Orlando![/QUOTE]

aw… I wasn’t able to login since last month. When is the next meet? Are there any regular hang out spots?

The date for this year is November 22nd. They are getting the details finalized, but it will be in old town in Kissimmee again. Hondas to Orlando 10AM to 4PM. Their Facebook page is Florida CR-X Meet.

Car is running, was washed and clay bared today. Waiting for new stereo to arrive today. Still need to strip tint ( and maybe retint). Anyone else from South Florida going to Hondas to Orlando on Sunday?

I am the only DA at H2O…

Incase any of you guys would like to meet up I can set something small up. I’m in orlando also. I just got my da and won’t be driving it for a bit. Needs work. But I’ll be there in my EF and I can invite my other EF and DA buddies. Let me know.

I was at h2O in my EF.