Anybody playing clash of clans or other apps?

Anybody here playing clash of clans? Been paying this game for a year now. It’s aditive once u get a good clan with out any annoying kids.

What game or apps u hooked on. Looking for something new…

I’ve been playing Plants vs Zombies.

Here, this one is more exciting.

Puzzles and Dragons is surprisingly addicting.

The creators also make $4 mil a day. Insane.

Downloading now!!!

It’s crazy. Heard supercell is making 2mil aday too and clash of clans being # 1 ticket. Easy money

Been playing Ingress a lot lately. My buddy was raving about it, so I checked it out. Pretty cool game actually
http://www.ingress.com/

Anyone play Limbo?

Limbo dang 5 bucks. Is it worth it?

No idea. I heard someone talking about it recently.

Im here smoging my car so I you tube limbo. Looks fun since its a puzzle game. But damn its only for apple… I try it out at home on the pad.

I got dosbox on my Nexus 7 2. I love those early 90s business sim games- not too great in terms of graphics, but the depth and level of gameplay- simply remarkable.

• MadTV
  • Capitalism
  • Detroit
    Most of the great ones are in German though.

For those with an android device, a new DS emulator has just been released that works perfectly with a few tweaks, if that’s your thing.
-Drastic DS emulator.

Of damn ds emulator. I got tons of game downloaded for the kids. Im all over it on my s4!

If you need help with the setup and what not, feel free to email me at ronin_of_life at hotmail dot com.

[QUOTE=Stu;2300721]Here, this one is more exciting.
[/QUOTE]

holy crap Stu…

That’s just a screen shot I found, although I’ve had levels like that.
So my Plants vs Zombies app kept crashing on me. I was checking the settings on my Nook and saw a box checked that said it would save data from an app if you uninstalled and reinstalled it. I uninstalled the app, went to get it again, and can’t find the one I downloaded. I had to pay $4.99 to get the Nook HD version of the same dame app I already had. EVERYTHING is gone. I have to start all over! So angry.