Anyone remember the company that was sued for making "Integra" floor mats?

So as everyone knows our floormats have been discontinued for some time now.

I recall a company that started making them, that even included the “Integra” embroidery… Supposedly they fit nearly as well as OEM mats, and were quite durable, from what I remember reading.

They ended up getting in trouble and sued by Honda and stopped selling them with the embroiderd stitiching. I cant for the life of me recall which company that was.

If anyone could remember who that was, I’d be very appeciative.

Or, if anyone has PERSONAL EXPERIENCE with an aftermarket, oem-style floor mat, please let me know. Finding good-condition used mats is nearly impossible, but I want something that looks like it belongs in the car… not some cheap knock-off eGay looking piece.

Yes, I searched a fair bit and yielded no results. Any input is appreciated.

http://www.dstuning.com/

I wish they still had floormats aswell. I should of bought a set when they still had them for sell, but I recently got lucky with an oem bnib set :slight_smile:

Bastard!

I actually came across that website in my searching, as I thought it had something to do with Del Sol’s… just wasn’t certain. And as you said, I was slightly irritated that they no longer make carpet… Bah!

Thanks for clearing that up.

www.autosportcatalog.com These guys can do the Integra embroidery with almost the same carpet of OEM. Scroll down to floor mats

The website says they will not embroider trademarks, such as the vehicle make or model.

Thats true. They can get introuble just like that other company. That sucks. Unless your grandmother can perfect the embroidery. Yeah I need new mats.

I wish they still made those, shit i would be fine just having plain black floormats that are oem fit… cant seem to find any anywhere.

EDIT. nvm, clicked an above link and they do custom fit mats. Thanks! haha

[QUOTE=dlo253;2245593]I wish they still made those, shit i would be fine just having plain black floormats that are oem fit… cant seem to find any anywhere.

EDIT. nvm, clicked an above link and they do custom fit mats. Thanks! haha[/QUOTE]

Can you let us know if they fit well on our cars? thanks

They say they are cutsom made to pit perfectly… still find it hard to spend $100 on some damn floormats.

Seems affordable to me. I paid more than that for the floorliners I use in my Subaru. And OEM Integra ones were much pricier than that originally anyway.

This.

$100 would be a damn deal imo… My only concern is fitment. I want as close to OEM as possible, and don’t mind paying for it.

Walmart, O reillys, then. My OEM ones are still holding up after two purchases since 91. I remember buying them for 80 bucks at the dealer back in 95. After these mats give up, I’ll be looking at those mats from autosport.com unless Acura starts making those mats again.

Hey, why did acura discontinue the OEM mats? Just wondering.

Same reason they discontinue everything else… once the supply that they’ve made runs out, it’s discontinued.

who needs fakes? check out my for sale http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.php?212260-GA-MINT-REAL-DB1-VISORS-AND-XSi-FLOORMATS

The 99% of people on this site who have LHD cars… :wink:

Unified I got my car done man. I need to get a new hearder, cat, and intake mani and then retune it. What’s your cell number man and I’ll send ya the dyno vid. I haven’t been on this site for awhile… mine is 801-349-9948

I use dc2 mats that I bought from the pick a part for 40. The fit pretty good. They Look legit.

I work for a Honda dealership in Charlotte, NC and we deal with a company called K&K automotive. www.KKauto.com They are officially licensed to reproduce any floormat with genuine Honda names.

That is beyond awesome! Thanks for the lead, I will send them an email shortly… new mats (with or without embroidery) are high on the list of wants for me.

I predict a flood of business for them!