anyone tune IN,KY,OH and surrounding states

i can travel a good distance for a good tune… i just got my new teg and she needs a little better tune. the car is running and driving but it just dont seem correct. basically i need assistance as i beleive it may have some vacumme problems as well… can pay but please be reasonable especially if i have to drive a good distance… the best deal i have found so far is 350+ dollars to help me get it tuned… kinda steep if you ask me. but again im new to turbo cars. that price includes dyno time, and tune while on the dyno, my car is currently tuned on crome. i have a b16a with a 99 gsr head turbonetics .48ar stage 3 turbo and arp head studs. wanting to do 8psi what kind of numbers you think it will put out

David Blundell

* http://www.blundar.com
* Area: Cincinnati, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana
* blundar (at) gmail.com
* +1 513 484 3029

member 2lowteg may! look up his email on here. he is in nancy, ky.

Maybe a little out of your driving range but just south of Nashville there is a guy named Adam Hopkins that tunes using ECtUne and he is the beat around he only does street tunes but most of the cars he tunes go to the dyno after and they can’t squeeze any more power out of them. He is has crazy amounts of experience tuning and it’s pretty reasonable. Everybody in tennessee knows him and knows the job he does and everybody with hondas uses him. If your interested I can give you his info if you wanna drive

if it comes down to it i may drive down there… do you know around about what he charges. guy in bloomington told me 350+

As long as it is just a straight tune and you don’t throw any check engine lights and he doesn’t have to work on the car I believe it’s $200.