Anyone want to chip my p61???

Hey everybody.I have a previous post in here about how much i hate my gsr with my LS tranny.Anyway,last night a friend of mine let me plug-n-play with his p72 chipped vtec x-over at 4400.Im not sure what program the p72 had but i think he said neuspeed…My car was way more aggressive.No more losing to my buddys si with the b18c swap.I stayed in vtec when i changed into third gear! My buddy wouldnt sell me the ecu though because he was hating on how well my car performed with it. Ive decided I want to chip my p61 with a vtec x-over at 4400 or 4500 and keep a rev limit at 8200.Does anyone in here have good experience with chipping a p61,and can fulfill my needs? My uncle is an electronics guru so if i could just get the chip and whatever else i need/instructions he could solder it perfectly.It would save me money and downtime, as well as saving whoever burns the chips a headache.If not, Im sure we can work something out.Anyone let me know I want to do this asap! P.S. i have a lot of bolt-ons and would be willing to post whoever does this my mods.(dont know if this matters or not)

http://www.hyperducktuning.com

All you need is there. Great prices too. I’ve dealt with Adrian on many occasions.