apexi s-afc II: need some input.

well i just recieved my safc II, the new one with the turn knob. i know people say to tune it on a dyno, but i was wondering if anyone had some settings that would work? i have I/H/E, crower 403 cams and advanced timing. so if anyone can help me out with some settings, i’d really appreciate it.

Did you ever get your safc tuned? I just got mine in the mail today too and was wondering if there was some “standard” settings I could put it at. I have the I/H/E too with 403 cams.

actually mines in japanese also so i never put it in. i did download the eniglish instructions but they were for the older safc’s/ not sure if i will put it on or not, not sure how much of a help this unit will be. if you get any info let me know.

Mines all in Japanese too. Maybe you can go to the japanese website and get one of the website translators to figure it out? Maybe this weekend I’ll be able to play with it. I’ll let you know if I get mine working.

SAFC II wiring

Hey dood, found some info on team-integra.net

I was also doing some comparisons and it looked like it was all pretty much the same as the SAFC I wiring.

Here is the link. HTH

SAFC II Wiring

Re: SAFC II wiring

Originally posted by rcnacura
[B]Hey dood, found some info on team-integra.net

I was also doing some comparisons and it looked like it was all pretty much the same as the SAFC I wiring.

Here is the link. HTH

SAFC II Wiring [/B]

hey thanks i’ll look into it.

K, I have compiled all the info that is needed in a new thread located here:

SAFC II