APEXI v tech controller

APEXI v tech controller and a 95 gsr motor just wondering what the best way to set my v tech controller is

The basics:

• on a work bench, solder your harness into the VAFC wiring. this is easy stuff since all the wires to tap into on your harness match the color of your VAFC wires (one exception applies for comptech ESM owners – more below).
  • unplug your ECU plugs and replace them with the harness plugs.
  • plug your ECU plugs into the bottom of the harness.
  • unscrew the screws holding in your radio and pull it out (don’t disconnect it. you just need it out of the way).
  • take your VAFC wires and feed them by your emergency break, to the right side of the shifter and back behind the radio and connect it into your VAFC wiring (pic below)
  • find your VAFC directions and follow the steps to set it up.

From this link
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?&act=ST&f=22&t=191575

I’ve never been a huge fan of VAFCs for a Honda because our ECUs are self learning. Our ECUs will somewhat self compensate to factory specs overriding the VAFC as far as fuel setting. But then again, I could be wrong, I haven’t played with VAFCs for a real long time since there is so much DIY tuning software now.

well i have a 95 gsr motor and a 94 chipped ecu so i dont know if that would make a diff or not:manual:

If you have a chipped ECU, then why do you need a VTEC controller? The VTEC controller is completely useless since you can tune the ECU.

and its VTEC… not VTECH… dont mean to be a dick… but just helping you out… =)

it was in the car when i got it so why not lol yeah haha i cant spell for shit

i just got a vafc 2 and was wondering how to connect it…ive looked at the instructions and diagram but i dont see how the wires that i have connect…

anyone have any pictures to show how and where its connected?..

pls