Are Bostec reman fuel injectors any good?

I was looking around online and found a place that sells a complete set of reman fuel injectors for $120 including core. The product brand is Bostec. Anyone ever used their reman fuel injectors? I need to replace my set cause mine are leaking and not spraying even.

Well I bought a set of 4 and put them in. One was not firing and caused a check engine light. Swapped it back out with one of the old ones to make sure.
I plan on returning this dead one for a replacement. Other than that one dead one, they appear to be decent quality. The ones that work run very smooth and look like just about everything on them is new. New tips on the end, New plastic piece where the electrical plug is. Also each one comes with brand new seals top to bottom.

Well 3 out of 4 is not that bad I guess. I had problems with Bosch injectors years ago and they were OEM for the car! hope it works out for you!

Funny a week later I put that bad one back on the car and magically it started working. However I still had them send another. For some reason that bad one was marked with a green sharpie and all the others red. Now I got all 4 red and the car is running just fine. Do not notice any performance increases, however fuel mileage is a tad bit better, mabie 2 mpg better.

What you should do is send your old one to be cleaned and tested by Cruzing Performance. They will come back with all new seals, O-rings, screens and pintle caps relpaced if needed for $17.00 each plus shiping ($7.30) He will gives you a before and after test so you know what is going on.

^Link for details, please! I might do this. Do they also rejet for larger flow?

Cruzin Performance is where I had my injectors cleaned as well.

Here’s what they looked like when they came back (black pintle cap is one they replaced since the original was cracked, brownish one is stock):

Project 896_101709_005 by C o l i n, on Flickr

Project 896_101709_004 by C o l i n, on Flickr

I was very happy with the service. Rich is easy to deal with and good with quick communication. I chose them over RC Engineering since the price was much less. The only thing I would say is that you cannot let the injectors sit around after having them cleaned. After cleaning they will finish the process with sending a parafin material thru the injector, I think as a protective coating sorta, I forget the exact reason. But that parafin can clog the injetors if you let them sit for a long time before using them. I had mine cleaned and didn’t finish my engine swap till nearly a year later. Right off the bat I had some issues getting the engine to run right. It took me a long time to troubleshoot the problem since I assumed the injectors were good due to just having them cleaned plus there was fuel being delivered. Eventually after exhausting everything else I started over from the very beginning, making no assumptions. We pulled the injectors out of the manifold but kept them attached to the rail and watched them spray fuel. They were spraying but some better than others and the spray patterns were less than ideal. I sent them back and he re-cleaned them for free, they’ve been perfect since then.

Thank you for your response Colin. I have had the Bostec injectors in the car now for about a thousand miles and they are still doing good. Your pic of the injector with the old tip is interesting. When I pulled my old injectors, there was so much black gunk crap around the outside of the nozzles it was unreal. Also looking down into the holes the intake manifold has a bunch of that black crap baked on it. However what is interesting is the ports on the head are clean as a bell. Any idea where this gunk is coming from?

^Link for details, please! I might do this. Do they also rejet for larger flow?

You can not change the injector flow rate a 220 cc injector will only 220 cc.