attn : Crazyboy

i have ben very patient with you in paying me . But a month has gone by and i still have yet to recieve the rest of my money . you tell me your gonna call me the next day and here iam still waiting . am i getting paid yes or no . just give me a straight answer .

ya dawg ur gunna get paid. ive been waiting on my unemployment check they fucked up my address and have been sending it to the wrong place. im not trying to rip anyone off. ull get ur money and ull get a call as soon as my money comes in

thats all i wanted top hear i have kept my mouth shut . but when you tell someone your gonna call them you need to call . or shoot me an email or a text . keep me in the loop when you dont it seems like your avoiding me .

ull get ur money dawg im just unsure of when my checks will come in. shuld be 10 days give or take a couple cuz of fourth of july

thats it crazyboy times up . i gave you a ton of chances to do the right thing but you keep ignoring me . now its time to do it my way . i WILL get my money .

im in sac i dont have my phone. i need ur address to send it…e mail it to me

yeah i believe that you’ll send it right . like i said ill get my money

like i said if u want ur money i need ur address! im not in modesto anymore so if u want ur money u need to send me ur address!

i wanted my money last month . i waited and played the nice guy role . now im not so nice . no you wont get my address and yes i will get my money regardless of where your at .

aye do what you gotta do. i moved from motown to sac. u wont give me your address and you in turn will not get your money then. im not making a trip to modesto for 30 dollars. no address? then thats as far as this convo goes. if you decide to email me ur address then ull get ur money. if not thats on you

you don’t have to come down here i’m just letting you know that no matter where you are i will find you . ill see you in court and believe me ill get more than just my 30 dollars . you should have man’d up and gave me my money when you were here . but instead you avoided me and ignored me , and then moved to another city . what did you think i was going to forget about it . did you really think i would leave it be . so now ill have to take it to the next step . this is what happens when you ignore the wrong people . don’t try to act hard cause your still a little kid . just remember i’m not some punk kid . i wont just go away .

this is as far as i can possibly go. go on ahead bring me to court then i told u to send me ur address so i can send the money but you refuse. not my problem. and i didnt call you a punk. if you come to your senses and want your fucking thirty dollars then give me the fucking address. if you dont give it to me stop bitching

garagekansai, he is obviously trying to pay you your money and you’re not willing to give him your address. At least give him your address and see if he pays.

You’re denying him the ability to pay you…even if this did manage to get to court, which is highly unlikely since it’s only $30, he could show them a copy of this thread(proving you refused to accept payment) and it would get thrown out immediately…or at most, they’d make him give you $30 and nothing more. It’s a giant waste of time, court costs, and attorney fees.

/end my 2cents.

bahaha all this over 30 bucks. Why don’t you just paypal it?

this was resolved i was in modesto a couple weekends ago and i went where all the imports hang out on friday and saturday nights. he was there so i paid him. so this is and was taken of

Thats good. I’m proud of you 2 for resolving the conflict :slight_smile: see you both the 31st