ATTN: jdmjunkies

I have a transaction arranged with jdmjunkies for a set of mudflaps/ mudguards. I have received confirmation that the payment was received and have been waiting patiently for an update and/ or response. I have sent 3 personal emails, I have posted in the original sales thread and a dispute has been filed with Paypal and still no response. Please contact me ASAP so that the issue can be resolved.

Regards,

classique92

Resolution from Paypal…

The good news is that Paypal has decided in my favor that jdmjunkies aka Kurtis Yesavage is at fault for not providing the mudguards/ mudflaps that he agreed to selll to me… BUT they regret to inform me that they are unable to recover any funds from the seller’s account. They will try to get me a refund but they cannot guarantee anything. So for now, I’m out $50 and I lose out on a set of F & R mudguards.

This is a head’s up to avoid any business with jdmjunkies aka KURTIS YESAVAGE from Raliegh, NC.

His email is: kurtis09@earthlink.net

and

his AIM is crzygtrst147

Regards,

classique92

hate to see it happen to you. I don’t know this kid personally but he added me on myspace if it helps. liars and scammers sux!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=126307876