Australia Teg owner

My Honda Integra is an LS 1991 model, and what I was wondering, I remove all badging all unneccesary items, like, the rear stop lamp in the glass, the trouble is, now there are holes in the glass hatch, do the Acura’s have these stop lights up there, and what do you suggest I fill the holes with??

Is anyone interested in Genuine Honda badges?? Cos, they are just sitting in my tool box, collecting dust, now that I have my Indiglo Acura “A”
Thanks

you can go to your local hardware store and pick up some rubber plugs that should fit. Or you can just reuse the stock bolts that go through them. Not as pretty, but it works. Thats how mine is --when i bought my car the 3rd brake light (thats what its called) was busted, so i just removed the whole assembly and left the two bolts w/ rubber grommets.

another option would be to buy a new hatch glass. If you get the glass from a gsr (for you it’d be an XSI) there are no holes in the top. But this glass is VERY expensive.

i’m sure you can sell the honda badges, however shipping might make it not worth their while.

Sure is funny how you jdm guys swap your H’s for A’s and here in the states we do the opposite! i’ve got H’s on my car, and as far as i’m concerned its a Honda, what the hell is acura??

I wasn’t planning to sell them, all it would cost is the mailing, I don’t want them, so I thought that they could go to someone who would want them. Anyone interest, post message and they are yours. Free.

Hey, I’ll take the badges if the shipping isn’t that much. I live in the State of Missouri in USA if that will help calculate shipping charges.