auto seat belt retracts during hard braking.

So I just upgraded my brakes to the legend dual piston calipers and mini cooper rotors so my cars stopping power is definitely improved. Now everytime I have to brake hard my seat belt retracts like if the door was open, then it moves back.
Only on my door.
I did move the door locking mechanism in the door to install the non key hole door handles in the front. Did I move the alignment or something.

Has anyone ever bypassed the door latch sensor for the auto seatbelts.

That’s pretty interesting. It only does it under hard braking? I am guessing (and it’s purely a guess) that by moving the lock mechanism, something has changed with the door ajar switch… which is probably part of the latch, itself. Dumb question, but is everything tight: latch/striker/connections.???

Yeah, I have a spare latch and tested it. Seems when I brake hard the doors and cabin moves making the seat belt switch think the door is open. I might have to replace the entire inside latch in the door.

so I ended up finding the internal latch inside the door from a parted teg, installed it and done. issue went away.