Auto x this year

Who is going auto x this year? My first outing is June 11 in Dayton Ohio. Will be updating with some pictures.

w00t! Can you get a drone to follow you? Those are some sweet shots.

I do not have a drone to follow yet. Currently I think im chasing a bad ecu

Ah crap. I ended up buying a new ECU just to have on hand. It took a while to get one for an automatic too. Backup.

1 Like

I ended up putting in a p28 with hondata. I dont think it was my problem though

What sort of problems are you chasing down? Some of us have encountered just about every single one of them :joy:

1 Like

Well the car was bucking sometimes didnt matter what rpm. Changed the fuel pump that want it. Then i changed the computer to a p28 with hondata s300. I received an oil light that was blinking then. That was the icm behind the fusebox. It was not the problem. So i changed out the whole distributor and i think that has solved the bucking problem. Now though car goes into limp mode cause of a overheating code on the hondata. Im tracking that down now.

We have a limp mode? I didn’t know that.

Hondata has a limp mode. We also dont have a code 11 either it is hondata specific. I have just learned all of this myself. This weekend i worked on redoing the sealer where the tail lights are cause it was leaking. So no engine work.

Ah crap! Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Out of curiosity - speedometer working? I didn’t realize it during my build but without the ECU receiving a speed reading my car would go into limp mode that was dangerous on the track.

1 Like

Yes it is working it is 10 mph off but works. It was the icm in the distributor so far. I am fighting the overheating i think its a sensor will find out tonight.

Thank you for the imput i can put that in the back of my brain :brain: for future trouble shooting.