automatic seat belts and Emergency lights not working???

My automatic seat belts are not moving when i shut the door and my emergency lights wont come on could it be a fuse if so where, like witch one. Please help thanks.

I am having exactly same problem. My automatic seatbelt doesn’t move and emergency light doesn’t work. I checked and replaced all the fuses I could find, inside the cabin and under the hood, but to no avail. Please help.

Jay Kim

Look in the under the hood fuse box for your hazard fuse. This is the fuse that I had to replace when mine did this.

If the fuse tip doent work, take it to acura. Auto seatbelts are supposed to have a lifetime warranty. Atleast thats what I read on this board.

Which fuse do I need to replace?

I replaced checked the continuity and the replaced all the fuses but it still doesn’t work. I currently have my ABS fuse pulled out because the ABS unit is making noises. Could this be it?

Jay Kim

Thanks

I replaced the Hazard fuse and sure enough it was that one Thanks ALOT now both are working fine! THANKS again

Re: Thanks

Originally posted by arh7984
I replaced the Hazard fuse and sure enough it was that one Thanks ALOT now both are working fine! THANKS again

Those fuses dont blow cuz they dont like you, they blow for a reason. I suggest you find the cause :up:

I knew this cause I blew mine when I was rewiring some lights on my car and was trying to get them to light up, one of the wires contact the ground wire and shorted it, in turn popping some fuses, haven’t had a problem since then though.

Seatbelts are covered with a lifetime warranty. When my passenger side belt went out, Acura had to order a $500 part for it. Didn’t cost me a penny.

I still can’t find the hazard fuse. where is it?

Jay Kim