AZ: phoenix integra meet

ITS TIME FOR THE 3RD TEGGY MEET EVERYONE, TELL ALL UR FRIENDS AND FRIENDS GRANDMAS WITH TEGGYS ABOUT IT!!! LETS MAKE THIS ONE BIG (thats what she said)

ok so since ive been chosen to be the organizer without volunteering for it, so ive spent 5 mins deciding and this is what ive come up with and sorry for everyones ideas that didnt make it…

DATE: SAT. FEBRUARY. 12th

TIME: meet up: 930am. rolling out 10am

LOCATION: 2401 S Central Ave. theres a Rio Salado Park on the East side of the Road one block South of Watkins St.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...03331&t=h&z=18

(I will send everyone a PM the day before with my phone number in case u get lost and to reconfirm that u will make it)

CRUISE: we will just take central ave south and head up south mtn. cruise should take under 30 mins. And take some epic pics at the top.
Then about 11-11:30 We will then go to 1401 S Mcclintock Dr, Tempe, AZ 85281-6071 (Tempe Paintball)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...19383&t=h&z=12

which is about 15 mins east of south mtn and get owned by me at paintball . if people are hungry we can make a little pit stop and pick up a little food but i suggust eating light since we will be playing paintball(sorry to all the westside peeps on having to go a few extra miles east lol)

PAINTBALL: must be 18+ or have parents signage. only bad new to us poor people is that i need 6 plus people to 100% commit to being there so i can get a party discount, but even with the discount it will be like $32 Per Person
($27.00 per person + tax for every player with their own equipment)

Includes a reserved party table for 3 hrs. , all field fees, gun, mask, all day air, 300 rounds of paintballs per person, choice of 1 soda or water per player.

We can order pizza thru the catering office there, or like i said we can eat first then head there, if we eat first i would suggust a LIGHT MEAL since we will be playing paintball lol. We do NOT have to stay the whole 3 hours if people want to go eat at about 2 or so… i wont be hungry till at least 2pm cuz of my sleep schedule that will be like my breakfast lol

like i said i DO need at least 6 commitments to play paintball for the special pricing, if u do NOT want to play paintball lemme know, u can probably still chill with us in the lobby/waiting area place thingy if u want. The earlier people commit the better.

ok i think thats it. HOPE TO SEE UR SEXY ASS TEGGYS THERE!!!

we should get a meet going in arizona! there are some nice tegs out there and i wanna be able to show mine off as well :smiley:

1 Like

Anyone ???

I’m in. But no paintball please. I do that for a living.

Who wants to organize the 2013 meet?

Is this gonna be another one of those meets where all EFs show up?

hoping the car is drivable by then… count me in.

if im bored can i come threw from texas? lol