AZ: WTB Manual EF SI steering rack

IF IT IS NOT FROM AN SI, DO NOT EVEN BOTHER.

Looking for a manual EF(SI ONLY) steering rack. Local would be great, but lets see what’s out there.

Pay Pal friendly.

From these cars…
-90-91 civic hatch SI
-90-91 civic CRX SI

I’m also looking for a reverse sensor if anyone has one that works.

Thanks!

Will this fit onto a DA and give the DA manual steering?

In not so many words, but yes.

No one? These are hard to get your hands on!

check on ebay thats your best bet i found one there also you will need custom inserts in order to fit this and work on your da

Yeah, I got the whole process down. I guess I’m just waiting for one to show up at the junk yard or locally. I’d rather spend $20 and rebuild it, then buy a new/ refurbed one for $150.

i understand a lowbudget but sometimes if you can not find it you have to get it thats what i did waited almost three months and i said F**k it ill buy it new and did got it just have to find some time to install it

haha yeah, sounds exactly like the boat I am in. I feel ya for sure. Non SI racks are everywhere, but forget that. No point to do it if I’m just going to settle. Then you got people who are “parting out” and fail to follow through. A-holes.

Will si rack bolt right on in? Have a 92gsr was looking into buy a used one Si rack…

I think you would have better luck finding one on a ef page or forum then here. You’re probably only going to come across a handful of people that even know what you’re talking about compared to a page of people who have the car you need the part from