b17a1 sensor question

ok, i just swapped a rebuilt b17a1 into my 92 civic. i used my stock civic wiring harness but i am missing one sensor. it looks like a coolant sensor with a green plug on the back of the block. it is on the alt side of the oil filter and near the oil light sensor. i looked at the stock gsr harness and followed the plug all the way back to the main plug, but of course none of them matched my stock civic plug.
i looked at my stock d15 and there is no sensor in that location. i looked at my b18b and there is no sensor in that location. i looked at my friends d16 vtec and there is no sensor in that location. i even met this kid who has a b16 in his eg and he doesnt have this sensor. is this green plug/ coolant sensor specific only to the b17? also, if anyone can help me out, let me know where this plug connects to the ecu. i checked all the p61 pinouts and didnt see it anywhere. please please help me.

im not throwing any codes either, but my idle is erratic.

i could well be wrong… but is it possible that its just the thermo switch for the radiator fans?

he is right it is the thermo senor it is just there to turn the fan on and off