B18a MY MOTOR BLOWN

heres the story…i have a ecu that gives my ls a 8200k redline along with that i have jg 301 with stock internals but with itr pistons and eagle rods and soon new bearings…anyway
so one day i drove to my friends house and had to get on the freeway just a mile or 2 speediing over there redlining and i left my car there for cupple hours. when i drove there my car was fine but when we got back…

i warmed up my car and didint really noticed the idle…but it started normal though…very high idle due to COLD start…anyway

soon after i turned around and took off and my car sounded like something was stuck in my pipes/exhaust or something…like a blur sound…didnt sound normal but i wasnt losing any power and no check engine lights then and now…

when i got to a stop sign i heard something rattling and figured its just my valves…cuz i needed a valve adjustment really badd since i put the JG cams in…

then on the wasy home …my muffler sounded real wierd when i accelerated…then when i got home the pinging was gone and just when i got up my drive way…lil smoke was coming out from the hoood…so i left the engine running and found a piece of the head siting on the brake master cylinder…i was like what da
F$%k…den looked down and saw a HOLE 1x1 in big in the back of of the head on the IM side…and saw a rocker arm siting there…

so i opened up the valve cover and noticed the whole and also the one of the EXhaust valve far right was missing and that was the one i picked up…it probably flew out and ws bouncing around and shot through the head …

so anyway i took the head off and and got a it replaced with another LS head of the same year b18a…but a lil older, stamped 89…along with my JG 301’s cams…and same timing belt…i was wondering is it me or is it really like this…everytime i turn the crank along with the belt on the cam gears it need a lil torque on a few turns and more on other rotations…??

also…onced i got it all together i think i got it bested at TDC on the cams but i know i got the block set to TDC for sure…when i start the car it wont even start right unless i hold down the GAS pedal…what da hell is wrong here…i check if i missed anything liek vacum hoes or coolant lines and also there is smoke coming out of my INTAKE manifold and i still get the BLUR sound from my MUFFLER…is my block blown? rings? etc? HELP

lol it sounds like your exhuast valve might be stuck in the exhaust hehe