B18c hydro tranny?

I’ve searched the archives and it recommended I use the s1 cable-is it possible to just keep the hydro and keep all components of the b18c?

u can use the hydro but why convert…? PITA keep it simple… stay cable… and yes u can swap over the internals of the hydro tranny to the cable one only if its 92+ and only a few people have done this… HTHs

how hard is it to swap the internals into stock b18b??-isn’t hydro better anyways???

Originally posted by aracer69
how hard is it to swap the internals into stock b18b??-isn’t hydro better anyways???

not that hard if you know what your doing and are mechanically inclined… and have a HELMS!!! but u do need to shave the housing inorder for the gears to fit. and hydro IMO is easier on the calf muscles… and u mean b18c1 right?

Originally posted by aracer69

b18b? thats a hydro tranny. So, swapping internals with that would be worthless because you’d still have a hydro tranny.

No, hydro is not better, its just different. Personally i like the feel of a cable tranny better.