b20 vtec with wiseco 11:8:1 and skunk pro2s, 1.7 gsr tranny 208whp

b20 vtec integra - YouTube b20 integra - YouTube
^Click LINK Above for video^ ^Another Video Here Above^

1.7 gsr seats, armrest, cluster, and rebuilt transmission. b20b with wiseco pistons(real compression unknown but I had to run a 5 gallon jug of c16 and the rest pump sunoco93 to keep it from detonating.), stock shot peened rods with arp bolts and type r oil pump. 98 type r head with crower springs and retainers, skunk2 pro2 cams, professional products 68mm throttle body, AEM cold air intake, hytech rep header, magnaflo cat and custom 2.5 inch exhaust. tuned on Hondata s200 by drt for 208whp @8100rpm which is also the redline, would make more revving higher at the cost of reliabilty

Misc:Oem paint 77k on shell, Optima battery, B&M short shifter, MSD wires, Tein type HA full coilovers, progress rear sway bar(22mm) energy suspension master bushing kit, type r rear lower control arms and omni camber kits.
Oem optional visor, and discontinued feels(spoon lookalike) mirrors with power. Working air conditioner

what is this thread about… there are no words… only stats

this is a video thread, the links are at the top of the page. The description just tells you what youre looking at.

Ok… That still doesn’t quite answer my question.

those numerbs aren’t very good …

i’m not flaming you at all. I’m just tell you from real experiance that something is complete wrong …

• cam setting
  • tuner
  • poorly build block or head

pro2 on 81x89 easily do + 210-240whp
pro2 on 84x89 easily do + 220-250whp

Don’t you guys in NY have e85?
C16 is spendy for such low power.