b20z finally in but no spark?

I don’t know if you have it fixed by now but the idle up to 2000 and down to 800 is your “Cold air idle Valve??” Something like that. Mine busted once and it did the samething. Once the water in your car heats up the idle slowly goes down to 8oo.
Great set up man. Looks awesome. I’ve been looking for a B20Z for a while now. Hopefully by the spring time.

B20 QUEST-ION

i looked up my question on the search engine first, so before any one gets pist off i am sorry to bring up the dreaded b20 ?
the engine starts up fine everything is hooked up and conected but the car starts up fine sometimes and at other times it will bog out i press my foot on the pedal all the way to the floor and it just doesnt rev whats up? the only thing i found from the search engine was that it might be the timing, any other thoughts! also my seat belts dont work and i know that it might be the hazard fuse but are you ( the guys who know)
talking about the fuse in the engine compartment or the interior fuse box? if its the one in the engine compartment how can i identify it? thank you!