Back Again...Cable transmission stamps...anyone???

Do you know 100% that it’s never been opened before?

I have a S1 JDM trans that happens to have Y1 Internals… These things are 20 years old, it is perfectly reasonable to assume that someone may have had it apart before. Having to replace part of the case, maybe… Dunno but it is possible.

[QUOTE=unified112;2305108]Do you know 100% that it’s never been opened before?

I have a S1 JDM trans that happens to have Y1 Internals… These things are 20 years old, it is perfectly reasonable to assume that someone may have had it apart before. Having to replace part of the case, maybe… Dunno but it is possible.[/QUOTE]

I don’t know anything other than it has original S1 sticker, ink stamp, and rpms in 5th @80 are roughly 4400.
I can find info on hydro transmissions with stamps, no stamps have an A in them only 4’s as a middle digit…
So I am looking for someone with a cable transmission any kind that has an ink stamp that is 100% complete. Most hydro stamps are 3 digit with " 4" as the sequence…only 2 digit stamp I found also had a " _4" and those are all ctr and itr trans mostly jdm…

Japanese market didn’t have an ls motor correct?? Single cam ZX model and XSI only…
Then either my trans is a jdm b16 with an unknown ink stamp…
Or its the first of 12 da9s I’ve owned with a usdm cable trans with a stamp…
Or its a jdm b16 trans with a different casing…

Only thing tht will help is pics of other stamped cable transmissions

The car looks bone stock except the flywheel dust shield is gone and the ac lines are bent on the transmission side…makes me think the tranny def came off before…but other than that there is nothing done to car.

here you go

[QUOTE=b16da9;2305140]here you go

[/QUOTE]

This is your vin sticker… stamp looks different…will attach in 2mins

Ok i know which stamp you’re talking about, that one will have to wait as I would have to go and take a picture of it and I wont be going back to where my cars are stored till this comming weekend.

ttt never found a proper answer…although this da9 is gone anyone care to add some input