BC FS: Slider's Garage Sale

Getting married and need some cash for another car so I’m selling some new things and some old things in one thread and hope to update the list as time goes on. I have a set of cams for sale too however I am still trying to get some info about them and will keep you posted. All items are located in Rutland, Kelowna BC. Local pick up preferred but can arrange shipping if need be. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to pm me.

Cash/Paypal excepted
PM me or email: asemsch@hotmail.ca
Call/txt: Andreas @ 250-575-7933

82mm RS Machine CTR Pistons - BNIB
-Includes: Wrist pins & Rings
Asking $150-175obo

B18A1/B18B Timing Belt Kit - SOLD
Replica Skunk2 Spark Plug Cover - SOLD
Complete VTEC B-Series Supertech Valvetrain - SOLD

bump

thanks for the bump. lots of interest but nothing sold yet. lets get this sold!

hmm…I want to get new pistons for my b17. I’m just not sure of the size or else I would be all over these…and I’m local to :wink:

is that a koyo t-belt tentioner??

Yes it is. Bump for a price dump. Make me some offers. Prices include shippng!

what would u want for it? on amazon seen them go for as low as $25 n I’m assuming it fits b18a1??

I’m in for that timing kit this friday, need it when I do my head gasket!

Long shot but interested in any trades for the pistons?

if he doesn’t get the kit I’m in on that KOYO TENSIONER

Count me out, I found some parts closer

Not interested in any trades, just cash at the moment. Thanks though.

Correct, as the ad mentions, it’s for B18A1 motors or B18B motors however I’m not looking to part any of the sets, sorry. I should of mentioned that from the start. $80 shipped for that whole kit is a pretty bangin’ deal.

what a shame I bought my timing belt kit two days before u posted this… :frowning: only thing I need now is that KOYO tensioner…

Really? K then send $28 to my paypal account. Romeo617@hotmail.com. Send it as “gift” and I’ll send it out if you really need it.

Okay, it has been sent :slight_smile:

Great thank you for your business. I will send this out latest by Friday. Email me your shipping address and a contact number please.

Never mind, I derped and didn’t see you had added your address when you paypal’d me the money. Will send this out tomorrow. :slight_smile:

haha np I was about to mention but thought maybe Paypal messed it up :stuck_out_tongue:

Does that valve cover gasket package include the grommets and spark plug gaskets?

Yes. Sorry the picture didn’t really show that very well but all the seals are there.