become heisenberg breaking bad

the show might be over but somebody has to run the streets why not you
very addicting game
http://drmeth.com/index.php?r=6915160513824061748

Is this the same as the ClickingBad game?

this game is silly… im just rapid fire clicking -_-*

i dont know, i have yet to play clickingbad

this game pretty much plays its seft

Im almost done with this game. Im going to beat it tonight.

im on the moon with 58% purity… the moon bitches… the united states of space

I’m on the moon twice!

What do you get foryour little referral link above?

catch up yo

You might do a little better on your purity if you sold off some of the lower stuff. I’m guessing the referral link helped him get an achievement in the game. I dunno.

i just tried it. all i have now is 48 moon and 400 china now and it went up to 63%

9 trillion for the meth star… im at 1.6 trillion currently making 853 million/second and rising

Have you fed anyone to the black hole yet? I was reading the FAQ about it… Weird!

if i knew how to do it, i would. i unlocked the second page of upgrades. i dont see any instructions in the faq on how to actually GET the black hole.

I get an achivement if u click the link
I just had 2 start over, computer issues, i was almost a meth star, got an autoclicker and left it running overnight

beast mode

lol so is this the same concept as the cookie generator game

Just missing the chemist

you have to get all 22 achievements to get that. one of them is donating real life money, one is playing for a week, another is clicking on the money 10,000 times and the other hard one is to stop your money on $1,333,337. good luck with that…

I just need one more. I’ve tried sending folks the link but it doesn’t work. Guess I’ll have to wait the week…