Beginner, Needs Some Help/Advise....PLZ

hello I bought a 92 teg gs about a month ago, now i have no problem with car just questions…

the car has a Skunk 2 intake manifold, I installed a cold air intake, and it came with a chiped and tuned ECU, had launch control at 4500rpm, and redlines at 7800rpm. not the car idols find but while idleing the idel will drop off and rev at about 200rpm then go back to normal for a while then do it again. it is not a hunting idle. Also when driving normal it has a small hesitation at begining of exceleration, a slight stumble, almost as if I’m getting to much air.

as well I found a Dyno sheet in the dash that don’t seem right, the dyno sheet said max power is 127hp and 109torque after tuned. that don’t seem right for a 92 integra with add ons.

as far as I can think I need to upgrade the fuel and spark to match the air. any suggestions would be GREAT!!!:ohyeah:

First of all, launch control is WAY too high. Secondly, your redline should not be that high either. put it back to stock. If you dont have the supporting modifications to use that powerband, and oyu dont have the cams, there isn’t going to be any gain from it.

the idle sounds like a vac leak.

hesitation could be solved by any number of things. hav you done a tuneup?

and the dyno . . . too low for a “tuned” car.

Um, what motor are you running?