best engine mods

ok so far i have a 93 ls with an auto. i have added an injen cold air intake, hp racing header, thermal cat back exhaust, vitek insulated ignition wires, and ngk platinum plugs. i also have aem cam gears, a reprogrammed chip and a b&m commando fuel pressure regulator, none of which have been put on yet. just wanted to know what other engine mods everyone suggests. my plans are for a high flow cat, hyperground wires and not sure what else. any suggestions would be appreciated thanks

although this is not an engine mod, the best mod to increase your performance in a strait line would be to do an auto-manual conversion.

also is the list you put up your entire list of modifications to the vehicle, or have you done some suspension work? If no suspension work has been done, I would look into purchasing a shock and spring combo along with a new set of bushings.

either or should give you a good bang for the buck in increasing your vehicles performance

:bow:

Hi I have a 92 ls auto I think really to get a fast auto turbo is really the best option I am in the process of doing it right know

acura integra

hi
my name is danny and i have a integra 2
its not yet modifed all the way but im getting there
right now i just put on ajustable suspention
16"mag and a sound system 2 10" kenwood
im looking to change my hood for a new desing
and to change my front and back bumper
for a crazy desing that no one els say yet (i hope)
but whit time ill be able becaus nothing is free in this world
o ya sorry i forgot i will like to put also a type-r
whit a 200 hpor more

any ways see ya and hope to see you guyin montreal
ciao danny

danny_dipietro@hotmail.com

yes i do have suspension work but just eibach sportlines, a front strut tower brace, and pretty good tires on 17x7 inch rims. as far as the manual tranny conversion i have heard lots of good things about it but lots of bad things about putting one in so im a little skeptical

hey Matt’s92LS what kind of turbo kit are you putting together, how many miles are on your car, and what are you doing to streghten the internals. see my car is at 110,000 so for the turbo i would be worried bout all the internals and such because i dont have 5 grand to get a good turbo kit along with all the other parts.

well so far I have just ordered my intercooler and a exhaust manifold for a t3 turbo. I bought and engine and have taken it apart completely and getting ready to buy my internals but it is slow motion so as soon as I buy other stuff I will get back to ya

Originally posted by strang93
as far as the manual tranny conversion i have heard lots of good things about it but lots of bad things about putting one in so im a little skeptical

the only possibility of a bad thing besides a worn clutch and tranny is improper installation

:bow: