BEWARE OF 91LS-SE! Doesn't send items he receives money for.

Anyone thinking of dealing with this guy, think again.

He took my $25 for a blower motor and hasn’t shipped anything in a month.

Said he shipped but never provided a tracking number and I never got anything.

Searched on the forum and found that other members had similar experiences, where he responds with comments like

“suck my balls i aint got money to pay you so whatever go head with your lil dispute over 12 dollars for items that you got for the low low peace”

Paypal claim filed. BEWARE!

tsk… tsk…

hope you get your money back. always do your research about a person before you buy it.

Never had a problem on G2IC before, there are a lot of stand up people on here. I guess there are also a few punks.

Just posting to make everyone else aware of this dweeb.

Beware of 91ls-se!

I AGREE. This guy should be kicked out of this forum. I had purchased some headlights from him and he repeatedly said that he had sent them out when he damn well knows that he did not. I hate putting people out there, but when you do not get the item you pay for…THAT IS BULL$H!T. It gives the forum bad press about buying things on here.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM 91LS-SE!!!

[QUOTE=hadeone;2001450]Anyone thinking of dealing with this guy, think again.

He took my $25 for a blower motor and hasn’t shipped anything in a month.

Said he shipped but never provided a tracking number and I never got anything.

Searched on the forum and found that other members had similar experiences, where he responds with comments like

“suck my balls i aint got money to pay you so whatever go head with your lil dispute over 12 dollars for items that you got for the low low peace”

Paypal claim filed. BEWARE![/QUOTE]

I also got burnt from this guy:gunleft: Wish i had seen this post before sending him any money but same with the rest, he hasn’t sent me anything or answered any calls or texts i have sent…Somebody shoot this guy if they get a chance and I’ll thank you later!

I’m sorry to hear that this guy is still stealing from members. What I did was file a claim with paypal and they gave me back most of my money. You can give it a try, at this point, at least.

Im sorry to hear that you guys have burnt by this member it suck that there are ppl like that out there still. But yeah that’s one of the down fall’s to the forum’s new format which is that we lost the buyer and seller rating’s which was a big help to being able to avoid shitty sellers like that member.

sorry again.

I hope everything works out for you guys