beware of this member Da91ntegra

I don’t know how out of state purchases work, but within the state of NJ the Seller has to sign and fill out his portion of the Title. That includes his/her License number, price of sale, date, signature, etc… The state of New Jersey can be a pain in the ass when it comes to motor vehicle operations. To my understanding, the only reason the Seller signed the title as the Buyer was because he had originally planned on transfering it into his name (from the owner he purchased it from) and registering it. Then, for whatever reason, he did neither of the two and sold the car to acura_madness with a title that NJ won’t accept. It’s the seller’s fault for ruining the title, but acura_madness should’ve never accepted it in that form and now he’s stuck with this car and useless title.

thx someone understand yea its my fault but its all good though im getting my money back slowly

sorry to hear that bro i hope it works out for you im the kid that bought the longblock from you i got it running now wat kind of suspension dose it have dose it have camber kits lmk ill cop some stuff off it

hey wats good bro you have my number call me

let me know ir u part it out i want the interior
email edgarmtz206@yahoo.com

Looks like you should open up a Part Out thread. You should have plenty of buyers lined up already.

I’m still in for a fender and door, maybe even more. LOL!

i lost ur number bro pm me it

[QUOTE=YeYo;2197842]Looks like you should open up a Part Out thread. You should have plenty of buyers lined up already.

I’m still in for a fender and door, maybe even more. LOL![/QUOTE]

i know bro lol i have alot of buyers now just waiting for this them snow to melt of and i will start to part out in g2ic.com and local i will email every body soon just this weather over here sucks

in this site you cant pm people but i will pm you in b20vtec.com so you can call me bro

[QUOTE=iloveda9;2197762]let me know ir u part it out i want the interior
email edgarmtz206@yahoo.com[/QUOTE]

what interior you want like the whole seats set up or shifter console lmk bro

Email me n well talk bro

you been emailed lmk thanks

Why not take a road trip up to dudes house to deal with him in person?

i did but the oringal owner doesnt live there no more but im getting my money by selling the parts

That sucks. Shit like this pisses me off. Now a perfectly good gsr gets parted thanks to some damn scammer.

Exactly my thoughts.

yup another gsr messed up

just file a lost title form in ct they will mail it to you then just have a buddy sign the shit, its out of state anyway so it doesn’t even matter. i don’t condone forgery but in this case it’d be a pain in the ass to track down the original owner to sign the shit. get a clean title fill it out and register it. ct dmv is simple to deal with i’ve registered a couple hundred cars working for various dealerships. they don’t care about anything as long as theres money for the fees lol.

i understand but im done with it dude part most of it and now soon ima just tow the bitch and leave in the streets and fuck the guy over with abadonment and throw all them tickets to him

why can you file for an abandonment title the dmv will try 3 times to reach the registered owner and if he doesn’t reply the give you ownership