beware of this member Da91ntegra

so here is the deal g2ic members this guy was selling a 92 gsr shell #690 so we been texting for a while and i took a ride to ct to buy the car only thing is the title was signed by him and never register it so then he signed it as he was the seller and i asked him bro nj is going to give a problem and he it wont at all ill give you a bill of sale with my info so i said fine ok n/p then so i picked up the car on 1/6/11 so i waited for the weekend to register and guess wat problems and they wouldnt take the bill of sale so now im texting him and he dont pick up at all so i want my fucking money and travel pay for the car so beware g2ic if cant get the money i will part it out to get my money edwin i have all your info and where you live at to bro so just to let you know cause it was fucked up cause i needed a shell cause my car got total now im ass out borrowing my grandpa car at go to work remember karma is bitch keep that in mind bro i had no problem giving you the money and i asked you why didnt you register the car and never replied makes me think if the car was stolen or something bro :frowning:

here is the link of the car that i bought in 1/6/11 if anybody wants to see it

http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.php?206867-Ct-White-1992-gs-r-shell

damn man i am really sorry that this has happen to you man

i hope that the guy you got the car from will man up and work things out cause that’s very fuck for him to do that to ya

well i hope everything works out man if not karma will catch this dude

[QUOTE=art93DA;2196696]damn man i am really sorry that this has happen to you man

i hope that the guy you got the car from will man up and work things out cause that’s very fuck for him to do that to ya

well i hope everything works out man if not karma will catch this dude[/QUOTE]

thanks bro hopefully bur if anything ill just part it out and get my money back some how

you will never ever see him again…he will most likely never post here again nor come to comment…the seller isnt at fault here, it is solely the buyers fault for buying a car knowing it would have problems

explain me how is it my fault dude

i think he is saying if you step in shit you can blame the dog, but you can also look where you step. you live, you learn. i hope this works out. sorry to read about it

i understand but the fuck up thing is he told me he was going to get me another title with no problems i took his word for it and i also took down his info like driver liense number where he lives and etc i guessing i will try with the police and take it from there

…jokes. good luck

The NJ DMV (or MVC or MVS as they sometimes like to call themselves <sometimes using multiple acronyms for “them” in the same piece of literature!>) outlines the exact procedure for obtaining an NJ title and registration online, via 800 number customer service, and through literature found at your local DMV. Instead of relying on an out of state seller’s “bill of sale” (a document which the DMV / MVC/ MVS has deemed worthless) I would have contacted the NJ DMV and asked for guidance or required the seller to obtain a CLEAN CT title (clean as in no fuck ups , white outs, cross outs , signatures where they should not be. Also NOT a salvage or rebuildable which you may OR may NOT be able to register in NJ) PRIOR to purchasing the car. If you end up parting this car out theres a good chance you will have difficulty legally disposing of the shell as many wreckers won’t take a vehicle without a title.

Cliffs: You bought a car from an out of state seller with a questionable title without first verifying that the car could be registered in your home state using the questionable title and supporting document. Thats why its your fault.

[QUOTE=theJunkman;2196858]The NJ DMV (or MVC or MVS as they sometimes like to call themselves <sometimes using multiple acronyms for “them” in the same piece of literature!>) outlines the exact procedure for obtaining an NJ title and registration online, via 800 number customer service, and through literature found at your local DMV. Instead of relying on an out of state seller’s “bill of sale” (a document which the DMV / MVC/ MVS has deemed worthless) I would have contacted the NJ DMV and asked for guidance or required the seller to obtain a CLEAN CT title (clean as in no fuck ups , white outs, cross outs , signatures where they should not be. Also NOT a salvage or rebuildable which you may OR may NOT be able to register in NJ) PRIOR to purchasing the car. If you end up parting this car out theres a good chance you will have difficulty legally disposing of the shell as many wreckers won’t take a vehicle without a title.

Cliffs: You bought a car from an out of state seller with a questionable title without first verifying that the car could be registered in your home state using the questionable title and supporting document. Thats why its your fault.[/QUOTE]

but bottom line dude this guy is a thief and lier thats what matters the most so im warning people to avoid this guy but fuck it bro ill make my money parting it out and then leaving it on the streets and guess wat karma is bitch

Sorry man, not trying to jump on the band wagon but you were the one that droped the ball here. Yeah it might be fucked up that he didn’t commit on his end of the deal. But your the one that agreed to taking a car without a title

I wish you the best in recouping your losses, but this is the world we live in. Its full of lyers and theives and if you don’t protect your self no one else will

Take it as one of lifes little lessons

[QUOTE=BLKACK1;2196881]Sorry man, not trying to jump on the band wagon but you were the one that droped the ball here. Yeah it might be fucked up that he didn’t commit on his end of the deal. But your the one that agreed to taking a car without a title

I wish you the best in recouping your losses, but this is the world we live in. Its full of lyers and theives and if you don’t protect your self no one else will

Take it as one of lifes little lessons[/QUOTE]

thanks but i do have the title of the car all the vins matches up is that the orignal seller signed as the seller and this guy signed it as the buyer but never register the car at all

im sorry Imust have misread that part.

have you talked to your local motor vehicle department? what do they have to say about it?

[QUOTE=BLKACK1;2196991]im sorry Imust have misread that part.

have you talked to your local motor vehicle department? what do they have to say about it?[/QUOTE]

like junkman said they dont care if you have a bill of sale with all there info i call numerous times and said to me the title has to be sign by the oringal seller and you as the buyer no buts.

dude if your really that self concience file for a lost title yourself by having a officer check out the vin, you cant get popped for possesion of stolen property if is because in essence it was a legal "as is " transaction go that route` and im sure you can file for a ct title and transfer it over to new jersey or vise versa
http://www.ct.gov/dmv/cwp/view.asp?a=816&Q=244692 i dont even live there and it looks fairly simple

[QUOTE=trackstar;2197059]dude if your really that self concience file for a lost title yourself by having a officer check out the vin, you cant get popped for possesion of stolen property if is because in essence it was a legal "as is " transaction go that route` and im sure you can file for a ct title and transfer it over to new jersey or vise versa
http://www.ct.gov/dmv/cwp/view.asp?a=816&Q=244692 i dont even live there and it looks fairly simple[/QUOTE]

is that im not self concience you dick just telling people not to deal with him and for your info i already did that but im not the oringal seller so i cant get the duplicate so thanks for your input

Yo madnes hit me up bro 8602024982 if i dnt ansa txt me il ansa dat. Gota talk to you

Sounds like all your seller would have to do is tranfer the title into his name in CT and then sign that one over to you. In NJ, you don’t have to register it when transfering the title. If I were in this position, I would probably offer the guy to pay for the new title in his name. Especially, if it’s the only thing keeping me from getting this car put in my name. Might be a little tough, since you’ve trashed him on the forum. You can always redeem some of his credibility if it all works out in the end. Hopefully, Edwin steps up and helps you out with this situation. Like TheJunkman said, you won’t be able to scrap whatever is left over after the part out if you don’t have the title. I don’t think that will apply to you, since you have the title in another person’s name. I could be wrong about that last part, might depend on the scrap yard. Have you checked to see whether the VIN comes up stolen? Email me it and I’ll check it, if you haven’t already done so. Also, if there’s a part out, I need some doors and a fender. Lol!

Good luck!

If you buy a car out of state it shouldn’t have to be signed by anyone other then the buyer when he registers it in his or her own state. In other words he should of never signed anything if he never registered it… i’ve bought numerous cars from out of state and all the seller did was just hand me the tittle and i took care of the rest and never had a problem doing it.