Beware of zz383mero

I sold him a 90-91 Optional Rear Lip on ebay for dirt cheap. I claimed that it’s made of abs plastic/urethane, which is true and he receives the item and leaves me feedback stating I lied and that it’s made of fiberglass. There are currently no one replicating this rear lip and I’ve owned the full kit plus this rear lip before. How the hell is made of fiberglass?? Be careful with him guys, don’t want for any of you guys get fucked over. Someone might sell him VOLKS and he’s going to claim they’re ROTAS.

If you flip the lip over you can see the fiberglass weave. I would post pics, but I have already started repairing the damage that was already done to the lip. I gave you Neutral fedback not negitive. anyway its done and over with.

look at NTegraLS’s feedback and join date, I think he’s been doing this for awhile now and knows what he is talking about

I have been too. I bought my first DA in 98! I forgot my old user name and made a new profile when I picked up my new DB. I have had 4 2nd gens in total and still have my orignal DA! I am not saying that he sold me junk intesionally, but where it was cracked, it was splintering. ABS does not splinter! It will split and tear. I was not complaining, because fiberglass is easier to repair. Also, car manufactures build parts out of fiberglass all the time. Take a look at any Flareside truck’s underside and you will see. He got bent because of neutral fedback on Ebay! Not negative! I say get over it!!!

who wouldnt? are you a seller on ebay? if you had problems with it being fiberglass instead of abs (which you clearly didnt) maybe you want to discuss that with the seller before leaving anything but a positive feedback…

Hey here is the part he sold me. A fiber glass reproduction of the OEM rear lip. I do not know if he was aware what it was. I did find an ABS Dynamic tag while sanding it! Please remove this thread, thank you!

http://www.absdynamics.com/90-93/90-91-acura-integra-rear-lip-mugen-style-plastic-_RLIP-IN9091-2DR-MU_18.php

1267557409-rlip-in9091-hc.jpg

[QUOTE=zz383mero;2251253]Hey here is the part he sold me. A fiber glass reproduction of the OEM rear lip. I do not know if he was aware what it was. I did find an ABS Dynamic tag while sanding it! Please remove this thread, thank you!

http://www.absdynamics.com/90-93/90-91-acura-integra-rear-lip-mugen-style-plastic-_RLIP-IN9091-2DR-MU_18.php[/QUOTE]

dude seriously? the link you posted even says PLASTIC!

That’s not even a copy of the oem rear lol, no one makes a copy of it. What you posted is a mugen style rear, and how come you can’t post a pic of what you actually bought? Until then i call bullshit on your original post

Theres a reason for buying on eBay. Feedback is incredibly valuable to any seller. And you saying “he may not have known it was fiberglass” just shows you didnt even think twice about leaving him neutral feedback. You should have worked something out with him, or submitted a case for a refund if he didnt cooperate. You just jumped the gun. Trust me, ive been there, its more frustrating than anything to be psyched about your new DC header, that upon recieving it realized it had been bottomed out and was worthless (true story) so i contacted him and demanded a return. anyway…

I’ve been a member of g2ic for the last 8 years. Don’t you think I know what I sold you? It’s a damn OEM rear optional lip. NOT A REPRODUCTION, nor is it fiberglass.

Here’s the lip I sold to you for like $100 shipped. It’s a OEM LIP. Anyone on g2ic can testify to this. That shit isn’t fiberglass.